Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

Re: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

Thank you so much, Little Rascal!

Quote Originally Posted by moshooz;2616888;
    Could someone please post a link to the blogs by Tina, Kate and Bevin?? Please!!
    moshooz, I don't know where they are but welcome to the FORT!

Quote Originally Posted by twochicklets;2617035;
    Thank you so much, Little Rascal!
    welcome to the FORT twochicklets!
    Ain't Love Grand!

On their myspace pages - start with Bevin - bevinpowers and you will find Tina's picture there as a friend - cant remember how to get to Kate's

I hope it is ok to post that

Quote Originally Posted by Little Rascal;2617031;
    ITM = In the Moment
    PI = Private Interview
    TPTB = The Powers That Be
    FRC = FInal Rose Ceremony
    F1, F2, F3 = Final 1, FInal 2, Final 3
    HT = Home Town
    ITA = I Totally Agree
    IMHO = In My Humble Opinion
    haha and I've been thinking that TPTB was The Producers of The Bachelor! Odd how it kinda fits the context!

I read Kate's blog yesterday about editing and the whole culture that is Fleiss' Bachelor. While there are sleuths here that could rival our Homeland Security agents, according to Kate, Fleiss' minions, when in top form, can get anyone to cry, humiliate to achieve the desired effect and alienate even the camera crew, so that in one instance Kate notes, the crew were cheering her not to cave in to the producers' demands that she cry. Also, I did not know that the producers know when someone is getting the axe and will tell them. Do Fleiss' producers work in counterterrorism torture on the off season? After reading her blog, I seriously can not view ANY of the women in the Bachelor the same way.
    Never kick a fresh turd on a hot day---Harry S. Truman

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2617006;
    Talking about degrading. I would not have done the begging for a rose like a dog.
    I know this is off topic but I had to comment, I thought the premise of this date was totally degrading to the women. It was funny and I laughed but really looking at it - making women perform for him?!? Ugh.....

Quote Originally Posted by psucashcow;2617871;
    I read Kate's blog yesterday about editing and the whole culture that is Fleiss' Bachelor. While there are sleuths here that could rival our Homeland Security agents, according to Kate, Fleiss' minions, when in top form, can get anyone to cry, humiliate to achieve the desired effect and alienate even the camera crew, so that in one instance Kate notes, the crew were cheering her not to cave in to the producers' demands that she cry. Also, I did not know that the producers know when someone is getting the axe and will tell them. Do Fleiss' producers work in counterterrorism torture on the off season? After reading her blog, I seriously can not view ANY of the women in the Bachelor the same way.
    I don't know about you, but I don't think I believe it 100%. Maybe 60% since Kate was THERE. I do believe the girls can be manipulated into doing things, but would think it all boils down to the woman herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2618103;
    I don't know about you, but I don't think I believe it 100%. Maybe 60% since Kate was THERE. I do believe the girls can be manipulated into doing things, but would think it all boils down to the woman herself.
    They do manipulate the women, some more then others.

I agree that it does boil down to the woman, not in doing the thing, but whether she is the type that can do that thing and look natural so the viewer can believe it was the women that did it and felt comfortable.

How many people will take off their bikini tops and then act natural.

How many would do body shots and act natural or lap dance in a man's face and act natural.

I remember mentioning that Alexis and Stephanie W, were the ones that took the drinks and interupted Tessa and Andy. Stephanie W got very uncomfortable, so much show she made Tessa feel bad about it. Some other women would have given off that uncomfortable feeling.

Editing question:

In the first episode, Brad greated DeAnna with: "how did I get so lucky". DeAnna answers, ""Oh sweet thing."

I did not hear Brad mouthing "how did I get so lucky" so to me it seems to be a voice over. I could not make out his lips moving to say that.

I do see DeAnna mouthing "Oh sweet thing."

May somebody with a large TV screen, please check to see if that is what Brad actually said.

Andy said that to Tessa on the the Cinderella date, and It makes me very suspicious, was it put there to make us like DeAnna more, then we should or that to hold on no matter what?

I know I said this statement about Travis season when they found out that travis and sarah were done before the show.

Now I am wondering if they are trying to get back at Brad because of whast Chad said in his interview?