Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213 LastLast

Thread: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

Re: Editing, Editing, Editing - Bachelor 11 **Spoilers**

Quote Originally Posted by dixiechick80;2646473;
    And has already been mentioned, it appears that quite a bit of the significant parts of the conversation that must have led to some sort of resolution were edited out since there didn't seem to be much detachment going on between them at the RC.
    Regarding Bettina, I thought that there was evidence of detachment at the RC. Brad gave her an "air kiss" towards the cheek area and he did not look happy at all.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PrettyGreenEyes;2646316;
    I understand that the HT visit with Bettina was pretty bad, but how does that reflect who Bettina is? I think the main reason that the visit was so shocking was because of the fact that Bettina is not like that. If she was the horrible name calling witch that so many seem to view her as, the hometown visit wouldn't have been a big deal. It's pretty sad that people view her this way because she hasn't done anything half as drastic as some of the other women this season. Whether or not she makes it past this Monday, she isn't a horrible person. And no matter who makes it to the end, that needs to be realized. JMO.
    This is a response to my post about the producers angle. I never said, and I have not read that anyone thinks Bettina is horrible person. The three remaining women cannot be faulted. It is all about trying to figure the edit.

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2644402;
    I agree, Bettina needs to over come many things, not being as judgmental of people (slut and liar) is that like her dad, is that who she is. I think that is the new edit. Can she commit to a marriage or does she want a WOW marriage, can she settle for less then perfect anything? Bettina was totally excited the first night, is this love or infatuation?

Jenni is Dance, like you mentioned.

DeAnna has to let her gaurd down. If she lets her gaurd down, she will not be as strong and may get hurt.. She needs to open up and tell Brad how she feels. She said at the 2 on 1 that she does not wear her emotions on her sleave. Brad already made a comment of the more emotional or softer side of her when it came to her mom. Now she has to do that with Brad about Brad.
    I agree about part of DeAnna's storyline is her guardedness. We were shown twice Brad asking both DeAnna and her father if they thought this was real or could be real between them.

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2646857;
    This is a response to my post about the producers angle. I never said, and I have not read that anyone thinks Bettina is horrible person. The three remaining women cannot be faulted. It is all about trying to figure the edit.
    I agree, I don't think that Bettina is a horrible person at all (although I have to admit, out of the F4, the one I would be the least likely to be friends with, but that's just a personal thing). She's probably a very nice woman, but with the "slut and liar", "my date sucked and was boring" and the HTD, she is definitely getting a less than flattering edit, and some people would call her edit horrible. But I think all of us here are mature enough to know that in many cases, the edited girl doesn't have much to do with the real life girl...
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

I want to say "thank you" to Arielflies and Kendra K for posting the picutures of Fleiss on the Screencaps Only thread. That is not at all what I had him looking like in my mind!
    I have certainly been stumped by Fleiss this season. Whatever his game plan is, I cannot figure it out. I have fallen into the sea of confusion along with many other viewers.
    Kendra, do we know who the other person is with Fleiss in the picture that you posted?

That is Stephen King!
    Some think that Bettina's dad(Mr. Bell) resembles Stephen King, so kind of a funny coincidence that the pic posted is Fleiss with King.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2647038;
    That is Stephen King!
    Some think that Bettina's dad(Mr. Bell) resembles Stephen King, so kind of a funny coincidence that the pic posted is Fleiss with King.
    I see that now. I was not expecting it to be Stephen King, rather one of Fleiss cohorts in crime for the show! (The crime of misleading the public.)

There was something about Mr. Bell that reminded me of Garrison Keillor!

I'm sure Bettina is a very sweet wonderful woman, but truly the editing has not shown the general public that. As my name says I am a "casualfan" that pretty much just reads the Fort and chimes in when I think it's relevant. I watch TB every week with the same girlfriend. She never reads the boards and she has taken to describing Bettina as manic. Bettina I'm sure is not that way at all, but this is how the general public perceives her. She may get a rose this week but I just don't see how Fleiss could redeem her edit in a 45 minute show tomorrow and then an hour show next week.

My take on editing. Which means my opinion based on past editing and new twists Fleiss had to accommodate.

I've have also sleuthed for a very long time, since B2. I will admit that I didn't want the F1 to win a couple of times but I did know who won.

I honestly think the editing is in a shambles this year because Jenni received the 1st rose. Her edit was 1st impression rose winner edit for episode 2, showing the attraction building the storyline every 1st impression rose winner gets. Deanna gets the beginning attraction 1 on 1 time, kudos from the pro sports guy(sorry not into sports). This starts people thinking about Deanna as a possible contender.

Episode 3 - Deanna and Jenni are together on the circus date. Jenni gets an attraction scene with the flips and doubts with the little talk about dancing. A PI talking about interacting with the clowns. This episode shows Deanna as supportive and comforting to Brad when he is nervous. A lot of close up scenes of her while at the circus, more than anyone else. PI saying she is a big kid. Editing shows strong attraction to Jenni but possible compatibility with Deanna. Fleiss is making sure we see Deanna.

NOTE : 1st impression rose editing usually ends here. The focus is shifted to F2.

Episode 4 - Helicopter date for Jenni. Super strong attraction, no conversation shown beyond past kisses and setting. Leads to questions on whether the attraction is purely physical. Deanna vs. Jade. Deanna gets the strong independent vote. Hot tub shows attraction. Deanna is moving more to the forefront but has been shown being confrontational. I know the fans will say she is just honest and speaking her mind. The question is why show her peeking in on Jades time? What purpose does it serve?

Episode 5 - Pool party, Deanna has 3 PI. Stilted conversation but is shown more than the others (besides Hillary) in the group scenes. Jenni get 1 on 1 in the hammock (shades of Meredith/Ian) LOL sorry just had to add that. I highly doubt they just kissed probably more conversation we weren’t shown, Why?? Editing shows Deanna’s growing affections and reaffirms Jenni as purely physical or in the background.

Episode 6 - Hometown - Deanna’s family is perfect. No controversy, family values, nice good-bye. Jenni gets nice family time complete with funny Granny. More doubt is thrown due to dancing even though Brad seems to be ok with it. Deanna has now moved into #1 spot for editing. She has been redeemed for earlier comments.

In recent commercials we are shown Brad and Deanna in hugs, love conversations and editing has flipped pictures to make her look to be more favored by Brad. Jenni is shown being the initiator of the room card conversation and having a friendly fun vibe. Previews show Jenni riding a dolphin and the start of a hug that is cut off.

Editing this season had to be a nightmare for Fleiss. He has his story lines that have to be adjusted. 1st impression rose edit has to die off and next edit option has to take over F2 or F1 edit?

I honestly think that Jenni may be #1. Deanna’s attraction is there but it’s not as strong. IMO of course.

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2647196;
    My take on editing. Which means my opinion based on past editing and new twists Fleiss had to accommodate.

I've have also sleuthed for a very long time, since B2. I will admit that I didn't want the F1 to win a couple of times but I did know who won.

I honestly think the editing is in a shambles this year because Jenni received the 1st rose. Her edit was 1st impression rose winner edit for episode 2, showing the attraction building the storyline every 1st impression rose winner gets. Deanna gets the beginning attraction 1 on 1 time, kudos from the pro sports guy(sorry not into sports). This starts people thinking about Deanna as a possible contender.

Episode 3 - Deanna and Jenni are together on the circus date. Jenni gets an attraction scene with the flips and doubts with the little talk about dancing. A PI talking about interacting with the clowns. This episode shows Deanna as supportive and comforting to Brad when he is nervous. A lot of close up scenes of her while at the circus, more than anyone else. PI saying she is a big kid. Editing shows strong attraction to Jenni but possible compatibility with Deanna. Fleiss is making sure we see Deanna.

NOTE : 1st impression rose editing usually ends here. The focus is shifted to F2.

Episode 4 - Helicopter date for Jenni. Super strong attraction, no conversation shown beyond past kisses and setting. Leads to questions on whether the attraction is purely physical. Deanna vs. Jade. Deanna gets the strong independent vote. Hot tub shows attraction. Deanna is moving more to the forefront but has been shown being confrontational. I know the fans will say she is just honest and speaking her mind. The question is why show her peeking in on Jades time? What purpose does it serve?

Episode 5 - Pool party, Deanna has 3 PI. Stilted conversation but is shown more than the others (besides Hillary) in the group scenes. Jenni get 1 on 1 in the hammock (shades of Meredith/Ian) LOL sorry just had to add that. I highly doubt they just kissed probably more conversation we weren’t shown, Why?? Editing shows Deanna’s growing affections and reaffirms Jenni as purely physical or in the background.

Episode 6 - Hometown - Deanna’s family is perfect. No controversy, family values, nice good-bye. Jenni gets nice family time complete with funny Granny. More doubt is thrown due to dancing even though Brad seems to be ok with it. Deanna has now moved into #1 spot for editing. She has been redeemed for earlier comments.

In recent commercials we are shown Brad and Deanna in hugs, love conversations and editing has flipped pictures to make her look to be more favored by Brad. Jenni is shown being the initiator of the room card conversation and having a friendly fun vibe. Previews show Jenni riding a dolphin and the start of a hug that is cut off.

Editing this season had to be a nightmare for Fleiss. He has his story lines that have to be adjusted. 1st impression rose edit has to die off and next edit option has to take over F2 or F1 edit?

I honestly think that Jenni may be #1. Deanna’s attraction is there but it’s not as strong. IMO of course.
    Great post Cynicgal and I absolutely agree. Jenni has been somewhat hidden since episode 3.....we see hardly any conversation between Jenni and Brad.