Page 1 of 69 123456789101151 ... LastLast

Thread: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

FORT Fogey

The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

*cough*

Another poster suggested that we start a thread to come up with what we believe the "most shocking finale ever" will be. I already posted mine in the Thoughts and Comments in General but I'll post it again here.

I think the most shocking finale ever will be this:

Brad has been getting chummy with a hot camerawoman and he gives both the F1 and F2 the boot and he's waiting on the stairs with the ring to give it to the camerawoman.

What do you think it will be, for fun or serious.

FORT Fogey

Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

F2 bows out gracefully and tells F1 she can have him possible maybe

The other one that I thought about was maybe F1 thinks she is F2, (can't take the humiliation) totally freaks out and they can't get her to the FRC, making Andy wait and wait.

F2 tells Brad she is pregnant right as he is about to dump her so Brad "does the right thing" and tells her that she is the one....F1 shows up during the fiasco, overhears the whole thing and jumps over the cliff into the blue abyss (the sea)....

Ok, so maybe not, but it would certainly be a shocker!
    Forever a Word Nerd

Well we know there won't be a marriage proposal, otherwise that is all we'd hear about. Let's see, we've had the airline ticket, friendship ring, ring on a string and let's date in the real world. The only finale that I would find shocking is if his chosen one tells him she isn't interested.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2608856;
    Well we know there won't be a marriage proposal, otherwise that is all we'd hear about. Let's see, we've had the airline ticket, friendship ring, ring on a string and let's date in the real world. The only finale that I would find shocking is if his chosen one tells him she isn't interested.
    "Sorry Brad...but you've been PUNK'D!!!"
    Forever a Word Nerd

Or there is a marriage proposal and F1 turns him down on camera, saying she's not ready yet...

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2608850;
    F2 bows out gracefully and tells F1 she can have him possible maybe

The other one that I thought about was maybe F1 thinks she is F2, (can't take the humiliation) totally freaks out and they can't get her to the FRC, making Andy wait and wait.
    LOL Do you have Andy on the brain?

Chris Harrison realizes how sexy Brad really is and books his own fantasy suite with Brad--kicking the F3 girl to the curb and replacing her himself.

Chris ends up leaving his family, but unfortunately Fleiss informs him at the FRC that in reality Chris is Brad and Chad's long lost brother(they were triplets separated at birth) and so is automatically disqualified from this "Deliverance" FRC.
    Thus the scene of Brad looking at the ring box forlorn.
    Brad has to go to rehab to straighten out after all the hoopla and while there, reconnects with Melissa and eventually 6 months later they are engaged. Meanwhile Chris is now working at the Chugging Monkey.
    Last edited by KashatheDiva; 10-11-2007 at 05:18 PM.

F2 arrives and proceeds to meet Brad at the altar.He holds her hands and before he opens his mouth she dumps him.She knows it's not sunset yet,no way she's F1.She just can't face the humiliation of being rejected. Then,Brad prepares for F1 to appear,but minutes pass ,the sun sets still no F1.She's still at the hotel pacing back and forth and refuses to get ready.She loves Brad but doesn't think she's F1.She just cannot face that.Brad waits and waits,looks at the ring and wondering if F1 will ever come.It is going to be a long trip back to Texas.Well, there's about 50 hottie friends on his myspace,he can start there. And then lo and behold, there's a beautiful woman coming down the lane towards him.He can hardly see because of the sun rising just behind her.Can it be his F1?It is her! All the crewmen and producers are jumping up and down! Finally, an unbelievable ending !!!!

Maybe F1 proposes to HIM!!??

Page 1 of 69 123456789101151 ... LastLast