Page 9 of 69 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959 ... LastLast

Thread: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2620750;
    Let's all go watch episode one at ABC and get back together for a meeting of the minds. Since the clue Chris gave is to "watch from the beginning" then maybe there is something there that we have missed. The Jenni rose is the obvious answer, but could there be another clue?

What do you think?
    When Brad first started walking towards DeAnna for their talk Brad is heard saying How did I get so lucky?, she answered oh (you) Sweet Thing .

I think the how did I get so lucky is a voice over. DeAnna's mouth was moving to soemthing.

Why would they voice over How did I get so lucky.

Right after that, Brad asks about family, her life work etc. He complements her about her strenght. The conversation shown was not superficial cit to the chase. Felt like Brad thinking: I really like this lady, what is she about.

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

If it is DeAnna - that is my theme of choice along with him saying, "I love you", in Greek.

If it is Bettina - the theme would be, "Are you for real?" First night she was so taken with him on their 1:1 she didn't even remember what he looked like.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2620754;
    Chris makes these statements regularly and I find the reality rarely lives up to the billing.
    'Most romantic' has never been that romantic, 'most dramatic' has never been that dramatic.
    I'm sure you'll all come up with more shocking scenarios than what actually happened

You are ohhhh so right on this one. Rarely lives up. I almost cringe when I hear him say it. LOL.. . .

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2620750;
    Let's all go watch episode one at ABC and get back together for a meeting of the minds. Since the clue Chris gave is to "watch from the beginning" then maybe there is something there that we have missed. The Jenni rose is the obvious answer, but could there be another clue?

What do you think?
    Maybe you have to "watch from the beginning" because the ending makes absolutely no sense.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

He dumps F2 in the driveway where they met. And than f1 shows up where it all began....He takes her from place to place where their dates were....And ends up at the winner circle....

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2620786;
    Maybe you have to "watch from the beginning" because the ending makes absolutely no sense.
    This is probably going to be the closest to the truth!

I saw nothing that would lead me to believe it was anyone if it's not Jenni.

& we have Jade coming out of limo saying do you believe in love at first sight to which he says now I do?? It certainly wasn't Jade but who is it.. I'm betting on Bettina!!

She was the vision not Deanna as they want you to think.

At the very beginning of the twin dates & Brad sitting in the limo he is indeed talking about someone but they want you to think it is Macarten. Brad keeps saying please please get this right tonight & figure this out & I think it relates to Bettina because it fits with her nervousness & egtting alittle tounge tied around him. I think improv date & next week changes the whole thing. Bettina knew right away too & said he was a twin. Deanna knew something was up & Christy nailed it too. They never showed Jenni but looking at her face I am not sure she figured it out at all & no I don't think Hillary did either.

Last week on that improv date when you hear Bettina say I love you to Brad you get a small quick clip of Brad doing the yes motion. That improv date was more about getting Bettina to relax more than anything & the rose supports that theory. She had a blast & so did Brad. He was begging her to continue with that Boa which she did & what a hoot I may add.

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2620913;
    Last week on that improv date when you hear Bettina say I love you to Brad you get a small quick clip of Brad doing the yes motion. That improv date was more about getting Bettina to relax more than anything & the rose supports that theory. She had a blast & so did Brad. He was begging her to continue with that Boa which she did & what a hoot I may add.

You made me chuckle LOL - but you got that right for sure