Page 8 of 69 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858 ... LastLast

Thread: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

[QUOTE=soccermama;2618658;]That could be true, but weren't we told that the ending has never happened in bachelor history before? I am just so stumped on what the ending could be.

Jenni: 1st impression rose winner is F1?
    DeAnna : Brad proposes to her in Greek?
    Bettina: Turns down Brad's proposal, but wants to date him in the real world to see if they are a match?

Darn having to wait every week for a new episode. I vote that next season they just have an 8 hour bachelor marathon w/one episode after another, lol![/QUOTE]

soccermama

I totally agree with the 8 hour marathons, even more for the women tell all and ATFR shows.

You have 3 good ideas.

Has a bachelor ever not picked either women?

I still think Marriage is something that has never happened before and the First impression rose. (Not sure of Jenni's feelings for Brad) Maybe they just want to be friends.

On an impossible: Hillary come back and is F1.
    Last edited by MomLady; 10-20-2007 at 07:12 AM.

What if the Bachelor got extra time with each of the F2 or F3 after meet the parents and before the FR. That has never happened before, then progressed with the FRC with F1. (Or any where along the way. Just halted taping for a couple of weeks, for more time, then continued as normal to the FRC and maybe even a wedding.)

Time to Come Back, Boys Arielflies's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2620586;
    What if the Bachelor got extra time with each of the F2 or F3 after meet the parents and before the FR. That has never happened before, then progressed with the FRC with F1. (Or any where along the way. Just halted taping for a couple of weeks, for more time, then continued as normal to the FRC and maybe even a wedding.)
    Now, that's an idea. The timeline is a little fuzzy by 2-3 days at the end because of Brad's statement about filming ending near Labor Day. Perhaps he does ask for more time - and he and the final two girls have another "last chance" date before the FRC. If so, though, that would go against his statement that there was no conflict when it got to that point - that the F1 was clear to him.

Perhaps the twist is that he is clean shaven - thanks to his Mom who held him down and shaved him, herself.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Yeah...I am still hearing Chris Harrison saying

"most shocking cocktail party ever"

"Most shocking rose ceremony ever"

"Most shocking first night ever"

"Most shocking fantasy date ever"

So..yeah...what could be shocking about it. I am still going back to the rumor that was early on saying he chose neither one.

But I hope that is wrong. For me, even know I know the reality..that they have known each other only a short time......
    I still lurk and watch for the whole Trista/Ryan fairytale outcome.

Like...yeah...dang...hot/heavy....fall in love head over heels....let's just do this thing....kinda ending.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2620583;
    Has a bachelor ever not picked either women?

I still think Marriage is something that has never happened before and the First impression rose. (Not sure of Jenni's feelings for Brad) Maybe they just want to be friends.

On an impossible: Hillary come back and is F1.
    Maybe a twist on your last thought - DeAnna doesn't make F2, but comes back at FRC time (to support the photo of her hands in Brad's while he's in his FRC suit).

The reason why I'm doubting that DeAnna makes F2 is because of Chad's statement that she's his favorite across the board. I think that is just TOO much of a give-away that she makes F2, since most people would know or think he would have been part of the F2 meet-the-bachelor's-family time. I think he was told to pick somebody who didn't make F2. Plus, that way he doesn't have to risk being wrong about who Brad chose and have to worry about offending his potential sister-in-law. The F2 girls would know that he intentionally said "DeAnna" to throw people off, because he didn't want to choose poorly.

I lean to proposal rejection more than anything or divorcee is the first one to be F1.
    Hell we may get a proposal from the girl before he can open his mouth?? Now what if he rejects her.

Are there any indication someone leaves on there own here before final two & someone he really does not want to leave which leaves him with his final two. He has to finish taping to which he ends with not picking anyone only to pursure # 3 in the outside world??? We have him saying I don't want to let you go. WE have Fliess inferance for next week that Bettina gets cold feet next week in some way & gets conflicted regardless of her feeling for Brad. Does this take place after that date & we know it's memorable date & romantic too. The HT is still inquestion &what date it actually is & we see no problems there with some body heat & action. So we have Fleiss given a strong hint.

Boy were sure scrambling for thoughts right now with no SC. lol

If he refuses both final two then of course like he said he shed no tears at his decision because he was not into the final two as much as he was final 3.
    This could be fun!!!
    There is also a VO of Brad I believe sitting with the ring box stating he is there alone. They want you to think it is before the RC but maybe it is after he rejected final two & as he said he will follow his heart & his heart is not with final 2
    Last edited by intheblind; 10-20-2007 at 12:01 PM.

Let's all go watch episode one at ABC and get back together for a meeting of the minds. Since the clue Chris gave is to "watch from the beginning" then maybe there is something there that we have missed. The Jenni rose is the obvious answer, but could there be another clue?

What do you think?

OK I am off to do that but I think another clue for Bettina is him saying dream come true with her.

See ya in a bit.

Chris makes these statements regularly and I find the reality rarely lives up to the billing.
    'Most romantic' has never been that romantic, 'most dramatic' has never been that dramatic.
    I'm sure you'll all come up with more shocking scenarios than what actually happened
    "That's Numberwang!"

Quote Originally Posted by fluff;2620754;
    Chris makes these statements regularly and I find the reality rarely lives up to the billing.
    'Most romantic' has never been that romantic, 'most dramatic' has never been that dramatic.
    I'm sure you'll all come up with more shocking scenarios than what actually happened

Of course Fluff this is the fun of it. We let our romantic minds run. What we need is more SC.