Page 69 of 69 FirstFirst ... 195960616263646566676869

Thread: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by KKay;2678870;
    Just stopping by to offer an idea on the finale. This is just my opinion and really just a guess. I think something is said during Deanna's visit with Brad's family that starts her thinking that she probably is not going to be the final girl. She already knows that Brad and Jenni have a "connection" from the first rose, first kiss, beach date and helicopter date. I think she tries to get some reassurance from Brad on the last chance date and doesn't receive any so she goes into the final rose ceremony hopeful, but braced for the idea of not being chosen. I think she is not chosen and handles it beautifully which makes all of us love her.

Then I think Brad proposes to Jenni maybe even with a helicopter ride and the final proposal on the roof top where I think they both pretty much fell in love with each other.

Again, jmo.
    The only thing I would add is that Brad either reads or says something by heart in Greek.

Quote Originally Posted by Alelady;2678878;
    The only thing I would add is that Brad either reads or says something by heart in Greek.
    welll THAT might tick off Jenni...since DeAnna is the one who is Greek!

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2678881;
    Sorry, I quoted the wrong one - my bad. Meant to quote the one before about the proposal to DeAnna and her family arrives in the helicopter.

Quote Originally Posted by KKay;2678870;
    Just stopping by to offer an idea on the finale. This is just my opinion and really just a guess. I think something is said during Deanna's visit with Brad's family that starts her thinking that she probably is not going to be the final girl. She already knows that Brad and Jenni have a "connection" from the first rose, first kiss, beach date and helicopter date. I think she tries to get some reassurance from Brad on the last chance date and doesn't receive any so she goes into the final rose ceremony hopeful, but braced for the idea of not being chosen. I think she is not chosen and handles it beautifully which makes all of us love her.

Then I think Brad proposes to Jenni maybe even with a helicopter ride and the final proposal on the roof top where I think they both pretty much fell in love with each other.

Again, jmo.
    Wow...so romantic!! Love this scenario..

Quote Originally Posted by fan*addict;2678881;

Well, just maybe Jenni will get the hint that it is DeAnna, it has alway been DeAnna. Jenni has never stood a chance with Brad. Brad has been in love with DeAnna since the get go.

You say tomato - and I say tomaato
    you say potato - and I say potaato.....
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON