Page 54 of 69 FirstFirst ... 4444546474849505152535455565758596061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

in post show interviews as well as WTA Brad says things like He was true to himself...He followed his heart... But I don't recall him saying anything about finding the woman he was looking for, or saying that he is in love...

FORT Fan

lyb5007 - I like your "polar opposite" comment! DeAnna did say you will follow your heart and of course Brad does. I think it will be Jenni who has his heart, though.

FORT Regular

Okay, I got it. He lets Jenni go, proposes to DeAnna and then decides he can't wait so the next day he calls in all of her family, puts on the black suit and they get married. The cap you see when he picks her up and swings her around is after they are Mr. & Mrs. They have their "wedding night" and then have to wait til the show is over.

I like that

Ok. Here's a thought. What if the comments about his chosen one not being the most popular point to....Bettina. He would no doubt realize how things looked to everyone after the hometown date. He let Bettina go because of her family, the doubts about being well educated, and his concern that she hadn't completely opened up to him. But in the end, he had to "follow his heart" and go with the girl he loves, despite the obstacles. This might explain his comments about being happier then he's ever been (he took a chance, it paid off). Bettina however, would certainly not be a happy camper if, due to contractual obligations or whatever, she had to sit through the WTA like Brad was going to choose someone else, just so "the most shocking finale ever" would be kept secret. Then, as reported, in the ATFR everything will be explained, including why Bettina appeared so negative, etc. And they are shown as a happy, in love couple. Eh, not what I want to happen (go Deanna!), but it could explain some stuff...

How about this:

Brad tells Jenni he loves the fun side of him that only she can bring out, BUT . . . he has a deeper connection with someone else. Jenni leaves and DeAnna arrives. Brad tells DeAnna he loves her and knows that they both want to be married only once, BUT . . . because he only wants to do this once and wants to be sure, he can't propose to her yet. She is really disappointed, but puts on a smile and makes the best of it. That night, he stares at the ring and wonders whether he made a mistake by not proposing to DeAnna -- so the next day he does.

Feel free to switch the women's names in this story if you prefer!

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Katydyd;2665575;
    Ok. Here's a thought. What if the comments about his chosen one not being the most popular point to....Bettina. He would no doubt realize how things looked to everyone after the hometown date. He let Bettina go because of her family, the doubts about being well educated, and his concern that she hadn't completely opened up to him. But in the end, he had to "follow his heart" and go with the girl he loves, despite the obstacles. This might explain his comments about being happier then he's ever been (he took a chance, it paid off). Bettina however, would certainly not be a happy camper if, due to contractual obligations or whatever, she had to sit through the WTA like Brad was going to choose someone else, just so "the most shocking finale ever" would be kept secret. Then, as reported, in the ATFR everything will be explained, including why Bettina appeared so negative, etc. And they are shown as a happy, in love couple. Eh, not what I want to happen (go Deanna!), but it could explain some stuff...

We're these comments in one of the episodes or an interview? The Bettina fans would love this ending.

My son suggested that maybe DeAnna and Jenni fall in love and run off leaving Brad forlorn and staring at the ring box.

Quote Originally Posted by mears25;2665590;
    We're these comments in one of the episodes or an interview? The Bettina fans would love this ending.

My son suggested that maybe DeAnna and Jenni fall in love and run off leaving Brad forlorn and staring at the ring box.
    Frankly I like your idea Brad said he was happier than he's ever been (or words to that effect) last night and the "followed his heart" reference was made several times. There is a press release floating around here somewhere about the ATFR that brings an "emotional conclusion" or some such to the story. It's only my (not really serious, but who knows) theory that this will explain why Bettina came off so negative to many at last night's show.

We were told that this show was going back to the original show roots, and someone came on here asking for a desciption of Bachelor 1 and how it could relate to this show. Interesting enough, there were similar comparisons ~ except that Brad is a jewel!

Could the endings be similar, but yet different enough to be called romantic, dramatic and never happened before on the Bachelor?

The ending of Bachelor 1 was Alex putting the ring back in his pocket to take the relationship to the outside world with Amanda to see how it progressed.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

BB AND LATE NIGHT SNACKS winniechloe's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2665636;
    We were told that this show was going back to the original show roots, and someone came on here asking for a desciption of Bachelor 1 and how it could relate to this show. Interesting enough, there were similar comparisons ~ except that Brad is a jewel!

Could the endings be similar, but yet different enough to be called romantic, dramatic and never happened before on the Bachelor?

The ending of Bachelor 1 was Alex putting the ring back in his pocket to take the relationship to the outside world with Amanda to see how it progressed.
    That is probably the most realistic answer yet. But is it dee or jen who gets the prize? I'm still confused.....

I think following his heart meant he didn't truly love EITHER of them. He's the happiest he's ever been because now he has the notoriety and can get even MORE hobags! That's MY conclusion!