Page 51 of 69 FirstFirst ... 414243444546474849505152535455565758596061 ... LastLast

Thread: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

I dont know how it will all end, but in Jenni's frc pic, she has the smile of a winner. It was said earlier that these girls have an idea when they walk out to the ceremony as to what time of day it is. If this is any indication, Id say her smile says it all. If NOT, she is going to be one heartbroken gal the way she's smiling so happily.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fanatic

Then, to me, it is a dead giveaway. Deanna looks nervous as all get out, and Jenni looks happy as a peach. So, where is the suspense and drama then?

FORT Fogey

Jenni always looks happy.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2662287;
    I dont know how it will all end, but in Jenni's frc pic, she has the smile of a winner. It was said earlier that these girls have an idea when they walk out to the ceremony as to what time of day it is. If this is any indication, Id say her smile says it all. If NOT, she is going to be one heartbroken gal the way she's smiling so happily.
    But don't they always show the F2 girl smiling and happy and the F1 looking miserable? Someone pointed out how in Travis's season Moana was beaming and had a huge smile on her face in the SC from the FRC. Sarah on the other hand was looking down w/no smile on her face. Fleiss sure does like to keep us guessing, lol!

Last season's pic of Bevin walking up the walkway with Chris Harrison didnt look happy, in my opinion. She looked very perplexed, to me. Deep in thought. So, not always.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Fogey

Both woman have a range of facial expressions during the course of that long walk to the pedestal and when in front of Brad. We cannot go by one clip of what Fleiss has chosen to show us unless we are disecting the editing. It is no indication of the mood they are in.

FORT Fogey

Okay since I am obsessed and putting off errands I have another idea.

We have been promised a different ending. Forget shocking.

Brad is a guy operating with integrity and taking this seriously. ABC cancelled more interviews because he is too honest and they were afraid of a slip on his part.

Given his personality I suspect it wrankles him to go though the ambigious rejection they have every year to keep us on the edge of our seats. He may feel this dishonest and does not want to watch the woman he rejects go though all the changes one must while listening to the speech.

The promo shots were taped ahead but we do not see Deanna come to the pedestal or if we do, he takes her by the hand and proposes whatever he proposes in a different spot. The long shots of Deanna are a double and her, in her dress, was taped earlier that day, alone.

I think he meets her at the limo, takes her inside to a candle lit room with her dad there or not.

Okay, I am out of here. I have to get something done.

Crazy theory #629: Bettina, Hillary and that crazy drunk chick from the first night all come back to crash the FRC and they kidnap Brad. Then they draw straws over him and the winner gets to take him home. DeAnna and Jenni both breathe a huge sigh of relief.
    "Feel the sky blanket you/ With gems and rhinestones/ See the path cut by the moon/ For you to walk on" - EV

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I think that if drunk girls are invited, they need to invite Kim from Lorenzo's season because she asked if the was the waiter.. Since Brad works in a bar it fits better.

Quote Originally Posted by sagapodede;2661517;
    Yiasou everyone and ITA that family is involved somehow. When I first saw the pics of the FRC location I thought wedding immediately. It just looks like a wedding spot but I don't think they get married there. I do think they get engaged though and family is involved.

MomLady and Estella it was great reading your stuff and I was sorry I had to get off but I had to leave for a while. Here's to more puzzle solving!!
    Your welcome, sagapodede.

---------

When this season first started , the most shocking would be a wedding. A lot was hinted towards it the first episode. Now to me that senario seems so possible. DeAnna and Brad's relationship has been growing since day one. She has not been hesitant to the process at all so was open to Brad from the beginning. They have both been in long term relationsips to know what it invovles. Even from the race track date, DeAnna and Brad are high 5ing and being so comfortable together. I think it was love at first and the rest of the time was getting into deeper life issues.