Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast

Thread: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

I sure hope that is the case. I still can't believe the only preview we got for tonight is the Hillary meltdown. Almost looks like it will take the last 15 min. of the show (just kidding, would not wish that on anyone)

Quote Originally Posted by Luvmyboys;2623077;
    I sure hope that is the case. I still can't believe the only preview we got for tonight is the Hillary meltdown. Almost looks like it will take the last 15 min. of the show (just kidding, would not wish that on anyone)

Lets hope Hillary is having a bachlorette party somewhere for a bunch of girlfriends & rock it out!!

Even if Hillary says that she went temporarily insane during the show she is gonna need friends around and maybe an adult beverage too.

Quote Originally Posted by Luvmyboys;2623099;
    Even if Hillary says that she went temporarily insane during the show she is gonna need friends around and maybe an adult beverage too.

tonight would be a good time to drink the beverage & it will all be a bad dream!!

Maybe the twist/shocking ending is when F1 is walking toward Brad, she falls and trips like some of the other ladies have. Maybe that's why he sitting there at the FRC holding the box with his head down. Hope not!

Quote Originally Posted by bogey123;2623352;
    Maybe the twist/shocking ending is when F1 is walking toward Brad, she falls and trips like some of the other ladies have. Maybe that's why he sitting there at the FRC holding the box with his head down. Hope not!

Ok this is funny !!!! What a hoot!!

Based on what we've seen of Brad so far, he comes across as sensitive and caring. I think the reason he is hanging his head is because he is about to break someone's heart and it is killing him. He doesn't strike me as the type who would tell a woman, "there is someone I like more than you". Ouch!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2623369;
    Based on what we've seen of Brad so far, he comes across as sensitive and caring. I think the reason he is hanging his head is because he is about to break someone's heart and it is killing him. He doesn't strike me as the type who would tell a woman, "there is someone I like more than you". Ouch!
    NYGAL, I agree with you Brad is a sweet man. Was only kidding about another fall/helicopter scene. I don't think we will have that shocking ending anyhow.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Most shocking... chad comes back and proposes to Sheena... telling her he dumped his wife that Brad picked for him and he want to live happily ever after with Sheena.

The ending - the last 3 ladies get morphed into one - taking the best qualities from each of them - to creat the bestest one of all - that would be perfect for Brad in all respects - then he can propose to just one of them - but it would actually be all of them LOL rofl rofl.........