Page 14 of 69 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 686

Thread: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

  1. #131
    FORT Regular Luvmyboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    128

    Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

    I sure hope that is the case. I still can't believe the only preview we got for tonight is the Hillary meltdown. Almost looks like it will take the last 15 min. of the show (just kidding, would not wish that on anyone)

  2. #132
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvmyboys;2623077;
    I sure hope that is the case. I still can't believe the only preview we got for tonight is the Hillary meltdown. Almost looks like it will take the last 15 min. of the show (just kidding, would not wish that on anyone)

    Lets hope Hillary is having a bachlorette party somewhere for a bunch of girlfriends & rock it out!!

  3. #133
    FORT Regular Luvmyboys's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Atlanta
    Posts
    128

    Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

    Even if Hillary says that she went temporarily insane during the show she is gonna need friends around and maybe an adult beverage too.

  4. #134
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

    Quote Originally Posted by Luvmyboys;2623099;
    Even if Hillary says that she went temporarily insane during the show she is gonna need friends around and maybe an adult beverage too.

    tonight would be a good time to drink the beverage & it will all be a bad dream!!

  5. #135
    FORT Fanatic bogey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    449

    Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

    Maybe the twist/shocking ending is when F1 is walking toward Brad, she falls and trips like some of the other ladies have. Maybe that's why he sitting there at the FRC holding the box with his head down. Hope not!

  6. #136
    FORT Fogey intheblind's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    3,634

    Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

    Quote Originally Posted by bogey123;2623352;
    Maybe the twist/shocking ending is when F1 is walking toward Brad, she falls and trips like some of the other ladies have. Maybe that's why he sitting there at the FRC holding the box with his head down. Hope not!

    Ok this is funny !!!! What a hoot!!

  7. #137
    Premium Member NYGal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    1,486

    Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

    Based on what we've seen of Brad so far, he comes across as sensitive and caring. I think the reason he is hanging his head is because he is about to break someone's heart and it is killing him. He doesn't strike me as the type who would tell a woman, "there is someone I like more than you". Ouch!

  8. #138
    FORT Fanatic bogey123's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Posts
    449

    Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

    Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2623369;
    Based on what we've seen of Brad so far, he comes across as sensitive and caring. I think the reason he is hanging his head is because he is about to break someone's heart and it is killing him. He doesn't strike me as the type who would tell a woman, "there is someone I like more than you". Ouch!
    NYGAL, I agree with you Brad is a sweet man. Was only kidding about another fall/helicopter scene. I don't think we will have that shocking ending anyhow.

  9. #139
    I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Treasure Valley Idaho
    Posts
    3,272

    Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

    Most shocking... chad comes back and proposes to Sheena... telling her he dumped his wife that Brad picked for him and he want to live happily ever after with Sheena.

  10. #140
    Ancient Beach Babe :) Capegal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    It's 5 o'clock somewhere :)
    Posts
    12,573

    Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

    The ending - the last 3 ladies get morphed into one - taking the best qualities from each of them - to creat the bestest one of all - that would be perfect for Brad in all respects - then he can propose to just one of them - but it would actually be all of them LOL rofl rofl.........

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.