Page 12 of 69 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262 ... LastLast

Thread: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by rileymeboy;2622330;
    But, it wouldn't go against his statement if his extra time was spent with f1 only. I think by the f3, Brad already knows who he wants, just as Andy did.

Hmmm good point. Haven't we known in the past that they get some seclusion after the show. maybe ABC followed them around a bit or his chosen one he got off to a slow start with & that could be Bettina!!! Hmmmm!!!
    I like it!! lol May have something to do with her initial refusal & some discussion in private. maybe she come back! Oh boy we can have fun with this one. lol

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2620743;
    Maybe a twist on your last thought - DeAnna doesn't make F2, but comes back at FRC time (to support the photo of her hands in Brad's while he's in his FRC suit).

The reason why I'm doubting that DeAnna makes F2 is because of Chad's statement that she's his favorite across the board. I think that is just TOO much of a give-away that she makes F2, since most people would know or think he would have been part of the F2 meet-the-bachelor's-family time. I think he was told to pick somebody who didn't make F2. Plus, that way he doesn't have to risk being wrong about who Brad chose and have to worry about offending his potential sister-in-law. The F2 girls would know that he intentionally said "DeAnna" to throw people off, because he didn't want to choose poorly.

You guys are really getting good..and in a crazy sort of way making a lot of sense. I'm beginning to already picture the wedding. Even though, Brad made a statement on his tuesday morning talk show that he would not have his wedding public and that he was shopping for a ring. DARN

But, of course, he could have said that to throw us off.

I think the Deanna comment was in jist to Brad & something between them.

the wedding no way this guy was not acting when he said no TV wedding. He is shy & private & this won't be happening anyway we slice it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2621099;
    The Chris H quote is, "You have to be there at the beginning to understand the TWIST at the end."

F2 Normal would be either weepy, angry and ready to slap the Bach silly, or numb with shock.

F2 Twist would be giving the Bach a huge kiss and laughing herself silly while waltzing back to the limo singing the familiar parts of the Hallalujah Chorus...no tears, here; not even if they drive around for five hours plying her with onion extract.

F1 Normal would be nervous hands and concerned eyes to be replaced by lit up eyes and a wide smile.

F1 Twist would be a frown replacing the smile and toe shuffling followed by a deep sigh, then the word NO issuing from painted lips.

"They", meaning Chris reading from the script, have used the word, TWIST, every time someone has taken a tumble down the stairs this season. Maybe that is our new drinking word - but only for cognac - as it doesn't happen as often as Amazing or Connection.
    I don't drink, so would you kindly take an extra swig for me to.

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2622231;
    Actually I think , this might be the reason he dosen't pick her. Of course anything is possible, but I have a feeling her being a divorcee might not be what Brad is looking for. ( Bettin'as words not mine.) of course you can fall in love with anyone , anywhere and at anytime, but for some men who have never been married before, this can be an issue. He could want to expierence the whole 1st wedding, marriage thing for the fist time with someone who has never been married before either. In this situation ,he might also feel ,that if she is recently out of a marriage, ( and he wants to get married soon) ,that she may not be ready to take on another serious relationship so soon. Tomorrow night can't get here soon enough..

I think Bettina is the one he picks. I agree with you about the divorce issue and the way some men feel. But, I know from experance, when that love bug bites. you don't plan it, sometimes you don't even want it...but there is nothing you can do about it and nothing or no one can stop you.

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glowgirl;2621928;
    He said "twist", huh? Somehow I missed that and that puts a different spin on things. Twist would mean something not expected. Jenni is expected, so would that eliminate Jenni?
    Not IMO. The twist with Jenni is that we've never had a first impression rose recipient receive the final rose. We've also never had a clear front-runner (at least at the beginning) receive the final rose. I'm not saying Jenni is F1, although that's where I'm leaning for now - mostly because I think DeAnna's and Bettina's edits are too bad to be F1. And in my mind, that outweighs the early front-runner edit Jenni is getting.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2622706;
    Not IMO. The twist with Jenni is that we've never had a first impression rose recipient receive the final rose. We've also never had a clear front-runner (at least at the beginning) receive the final rose. I'm not saying Jenni is F1, although that's where I'm leaning for now - mostly because I think DeAnna's and Bettina's edits are too bad to be F1. And in my mind, that outweighs the early front-runner edit Jenni is getting.
    There's still a few epsodes remaining and Jenni is still out there for a bad edit.We'll wait and see these next two episodes. it seems that Fleiss has no mercy for these girls this season.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BuckeyeAddict;2622706;
    I am leaning this way too. Since we have never heard them ask us to watch from the beginning it makes one ponder this. And it could be as simple as they want to boost the ratings for the first show since they pick up more viewers as the show progresses, too. Deanna got a wow face as Brad watched her go into the house after they first meeting. There is that.

Both Jenni and Deanna have met the wrath of the women and I believe this is viewed as a positive by the editors this season. Or they are just showing the only drama they could get, which is more likely. They are NOT going to leave conflict on the editing room floor because it could be construed as negative for F1. No way.

The jealous women attack Brad's favorites. I see these women as the front runners. I do not get Bettina and that is why I dimiss the notion. As a poster mentioned previously, we filter the women through our own sensibilities and if we don't like them, we cannot see it.

Has a woman ever refused the Final Rose?

Urban Renewal - a new era BuckeyeAddict's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2622767;
    Has a woman ever refused the Final Rose?
    Has any woman ever refused a rose (once it was offered) at all? I know a few women have left voluntarily just as RCs have started (Aaron's and Jesse's seasons). I don't think anyone has left voluntarily after the 2nd RC.

Bottom line is, I'm pretty sure "Will you accept this rose" has never been answered with "No."