Page 11 of 69 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161 ... LastLast

Thread: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

Re: The most shocking finale ever!! SPOILERS

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimeFan;2622042;
    The "twist" was Chad subbing for Brad. For the ending it states "You won't believe how it ends"
    You mean like Chad renewing his vows with his wife? Works for me, and quite realistic.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by foodgal;2614968;
    My guess (really, not a funny one) is that Bettina is F1 and she says no - she really likes him but there is no way she'll commit after only 6 weeks, which in reality was only a few dates with him. She made it clear last night that this is NOT a game and she knows how hard marriage is. She likes him, maybe even loves him but she's not starry-eyed girl with dreams of a cinderella wedding and a house with a white picket fence. She knows what life is like when you rush into a marriage without thinking maturely and clearly.

Any one agree with my guess?
    Actually I think , this might be the reason he dosen't pick her. Of course anything is possible, but I have a feeling her being a divorcee might not be what Brad is looking for. ( Bettin'as words not mine.) of course you can fall in love with anyone , anywhere and at anytime, but for some men who have never been married before, this can be an issue. He could want to expierence the whole 1st wedding, marriage thing for the fist time with someone who has never been married before either. In this situation ,he might also feel ,that if she is recently out of a marriage, ( and he wants to get married soon) ,that she may not be ready to take on another serious relationship so soon. Tomorrow night can't get here soon enough..

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2619245;
    These are the most logical Ending with a Twist...too logical?

P.S. I think Meredith's was the last season for a marathon, but ABC Family Channel used to run a Saturday Marathon about a month after the final show...that is how I did my taping. Rebecca Budig (Blob's newest ex?) was the hostess.

On topic: Maybe the You have to watch from the beginning to understand the TWIST at the end has to do with Brad grabbing up the F1 in his arms and racing to the parking lot and the Surf Buggy while the cameraman has a heart attack trying to keep up...NAH...too tragic...Oh - maybe the F2 slips on the pedestal stairs and is taken out by ambulance, but, because of the extra time to process her off the property, he has to wait, and wait all the while sitting on the pedestal steps wondering "What just happened?" NAH. Fun to speculate, though.
    What do you mean Bob's newest EX? Bob and Rebecca aren't together anymore? I must have missed that announcement.. where did you read this?

FOODGAL - that is a very excellent possibility - and makes perfect sense.

BACHLORFAN - one thing to keep in mind tho - he comes from a divorce situation - so does have a good understanding of it - and also mentions his mother now being very happy. Also both Brad and Bettina have been out of long term relationships for about the same amount of time- so I would not count Bettina out on that count at all. In many respects - they actually have alot in common.

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2622243;
    FOODGAL - that is a very excellent possibility - and makes perfect sense.

BACHLORFAN - one thing to keep in mind tho - he comes from a divorce situation - so does have a good understanding of it - and also mentions his mother now being very happy. Also both Brad and Bettina have been out of long term relationships for about the same amount of time- so I would not count Bettina out on that count at all. In many respects - they actually have alot in common.
    Oh Im not counting her out by no means, In fact, I think Brad is definitly attracted to Bettina , the chemistry is definitly there , ( although we have only seen a tiny bit of it.
    I know the divorcee thing can be an issue for some men and given the fact that Brad said he takes marriage VERY serious. IT could play a factor in his decision in the end. Somtimes you think and work the oppposite of what your situation was growing up and it does bother you. I came from divorce parents and it had a hugh impact on me. I am married 34 yrs to the same man and Im thankful we were able to give and take and get through the tough times together without giving up. I don't know Brad so I don't know if it will have any impact on him at all, it very well might not.. I also see a Connection with DeAnna too.. So either way he can't make a bad choice . I just like DeAnna better for him all the way around.

I know this may sound a bit trite - but how can folks like one over the other right yet since we havent' seen hardly anything of one of them - but by just basing in what has been shown us so far - which is only 2/3's of the final three - D and J - but none of B - I also have a favored - but wating this out a bit until all three pretty much have had equal opportunity. Just my way of thinking I guess. And I say this because very very little of Bettina has been shown - on purpose??? who knows yet.

Your just drawn to people you think you could interact with in real life. Instant attractions we have too!! lol

I think he is already drawn to Bettina - from the beginning - especially from what we have seen and from what he has said to her Just we are not seeing it because it is being pretty much hidden - till tomorrow!!! Can't wait

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2620586;
    What if the Bachelor got extra time with each of the F2 or F3 after meet the parents and before the FR. That has never happened before, then progressed with the FRC with F1. (Or any where along the way. Just halted taping for a couple of weeks, for more time, then continued as normal to the FRC and maybe even a wedding.)

That's an interesting concept and is one that could really happen. Kudo's to you.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2620678;
    Now, that's an idea. The timeline is a little fuzzy by 2-3 days at the end because of Brad's statement about filming ending near Labor Day. Perhaps he does ask for more time - and he and the final two girls have another "last chance" date before the FRC. If so, though, that would go against his statement that there was no conflict when it got to that point - that the F1 was clear to him.

Perhaps the twist is that he is clean shaven - thanks to his Mom who held him down and shaved him, herself.
    But, it wouldn't go against his statement if his extra time was spent with f1 only. I think by the f3, Brad already knows who he wants, just as Andy did.