Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sheena ***SPOILERS***

Re: Sheena ***SPOILERS***

There are little clips if you really look of even Sheena being catty.LOL No one is leaving this show without some stigma that is for sure.lol
    AS far as being first to realize he was a twin if she was before the others she would have of course noticed it first.
    It wasn't about who noticed first but who noticed at all.
    Sheena is indeed a great girl though & I would be happy to see her take Deanna's place.

Some think that Sheena home town date is a bust but I don't really agree so that maybe the shocker. I think it's Deanna's hometown date actually.

HIDDEN IN PLAIN SIGHT kraziladi's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2619348;
    There are little clips if you really look of even Sheena being catty.LOL ......
    I missed this. Can you direct us to these? Which episode? Who she was being catty with etc?

I have seen Sheena as nothing but a very kind stellar ladi. She will definitely be a catch for someone. Especially only being 23, she and Jenni has trumped them all with their maturity.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-19-2007 at 08:28 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags
    When you put your whole body into the dance, your spirit will follow.

Quote Originally Posted by kraziladi;2619367;
    I missed this. Can you direct us to these? Which episode? Who she was being catty with etc?

I have seen Sheena as nothing but a very kind stellar ladi. She will definitely be a catch for someone. Especially only being 23, she and Jenni has trumped them all with their maturity.
    After Michele was hurt(episode2), Sheena says, "but to be honest, it's just one person down". We actually see her saying this, not a voice over. Not nice, but I don't remember any other comments. Anyone else?
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-19-2007 at 08:33 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdgal;2619415;
    After Michele was hurt(episode2), Sheena says, "but to be honest, it's just one person down". We actually see her saying this, not a voice over. Not nice, but I don't remember any other comments. Anyone else?
    That was the only thing I remember that Sheena said that cast any negative light on her. In other years it would have been a lot, not this year.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-19-2007 at 08:33 AM. Reason: fixed quote tags

FORT Regular

After rewatching all of the episodes, I'm starting to like Sheena. Yes, I think the "1 less girl" comment was the only negative thing that was shout hey, it's the truth..she's being honest.

I love the scene with her and Chad. I think I smiled the entire time esp when she said "shut up" and shoved Chad. And the blond hair in his ear thing...wow!

Sadly, they're not showing her personality. They're not showing her at all.

Wait for the cinderella date next week.

Betinna is my fav but Sheena is a close second. Something is amiss in Fliess land??? lol

Sheena is the one heard saying she believes in love at first sight & also says she knows she will marry Brad.

How based on one cinderella date she gets that is beyond me so what are we not seeing???

FORT Regular

I'm excited to watch the next ep. Can't wait to see her and we date with Brad, and we know she gets a kiss.

She's getting the diamonds, right? And she gets to keep them?

They should just erase this topic.. who cares about Sheena?

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by felixxiano;2627144;
    They should just erase this topic.. who cares about Sheena?

My hubby. He adores Sheena, and thinks she is the most real of all the gals.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Redbirdgal;2619415;

This was definitely not a nice thing to say. It was also not very tactful. While it should not have been said, it probably bears noting that it is also extremely realistic as well which causes me to wonder if Sheena was prompted in some way with an unseen producer and an unheard producer generated question to which she gave her response.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast