Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sheena ***SPOILERS***

FORT Regular

Re: Sheena ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2616916;
    I really like what I see of Sheena. Wouldn't it be nice if the screencaps of the blonde on the beach turn out to be Sheena instead of Bettina? (wishful thinking, I know)
    That would be nice, but something must not go right on the HT date as she goes home after that.

I tend to think that her age may be a factor as well

Quote Originally Posted by K9Mom;2616916;
    I really like what I see of Sheena. Wouldn't it be nice if the screencaps of the blonde on the beach turn out to be Sheena instead of Bettina? (wishful thinking, I know)

Yes it would be nice.

I really like what I have seen of Sheena, she seems like a gentle soul. My only hesitation is her age. I am not sure what life experience she has right now. She seems to be at a different place in her life now then Brad. I am sure in another 7 or so years, the age difference would not make a difference.

Just watched the video on YouTube Happy Birthday Sheena, it is great

FORT Newbie

Go to youtube search "Happy Birthday Sheena" to find the video. (very endearing)

from former boyfriend, Sheena's sisters and mom shown toward end of video.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-19-2007 at 02:08 AM. Reason: fixed

I like her too but not over Bettina.

Some think the disaster family date is Sheena. I'm thinking Deanna & cultural barriers.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2619023;
    I like her too but not over Bettina.

Some think the disaster family date is Sheena. I'm thinking Deanna & cultural barriers.

Thank you, intheblind

I am not the skilled sleuth that the veterans of the Fort are. But just as spoilers and analysts compare pic's , videos and researched Cabo hot tubs.

The birthday video appears to have some similar or same footage as a Screencap Pic I saw of the hometown date? Not sure if that helps spoilers or analysts?

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimeFan;2619257;
    Thank you, intheblind

I am not the skilled sleuth that the veterans of the Fort are. But just as spoilers and analysts compare pic's , videos and researched Cabo hot tubs.

The birthday video appears to have some similar or same footage as a Screencap Pic I saw of the hometown date? Not sure if that helps spoilers or analysts?

Are you referring to the part shot at a marina??

I loved Sheena's Birthday video - she is a beautiful girl - just not for our bachelor - me thinks way tooo young - too bad.

Quote Originally Posted by 1stTimeFan;2619257;
    Thank you, intheblind

1stTimeFan Welcome to FORT.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2619271;
    Are you referring to the part shot at a marina??

I loved Sheena's Birthday video - she is a beautiful girl - just not for our bachelor - me thinks way tooo young - too bad.
    Hi Capegal

It appears to be the same marina. And yes Sheena is the youngest, and so far she appears to carry herself very mature, not getting caught up in the
    drama, cat fights, doing silly things to stand out, she is the youngest but the 1st to see Chad was not Brad, and now may get diamonds. If she does we may see more colors of Bettina again. Age does not always create maturity and a well meaning confidence. Time will tell all. I hope she finds love no matter what happens in the show.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast