Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Brad Womack ***SPOILERS***

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Brad Womack ***SPOILERS***

Brad Womack
    Currently resides in Austin, TX

Brad is a successful, self made entrepreneur. Currently residing in Austin, Texas, Brad co owns four lucrative bars with his two brothers, Chad and Wesley, both of whom are married. With the success of these establishments, they are now looking to expand into other ventures and are in the early stages of developing a hotel.

Brad had an early plan to make his mark on the world and, at 19, left Texas State University (known then as Southwest Texas State) after one year of college to work in oil fields across the country to save up money. His eight year odyssey took him all over Texas and then to Louisiana, North Dakota and California.

After working diligently in the oil fields, he got into bartending with his twin brother, Chad. After some eight months tending bar, he had enough money saved to finance the purchase of his first drinking establishment with his brothers in 2001, when he was just 28. Since then, their very successful business has exploded to where they've purchased a bar a year.

However Brad has had to overcome some obstacles on his way to his booming business career. Born in Atlanta, his family stayed there until he was 12 years old, and then the family moved to Livingston, Texas, where he went to high school. Growing up in a single parent home, his challenging days as a youngster helped to instill in him a good work ethic, the importance of a stable family and the ability to be a good provider. Not born with a silver spoon in his mouth, he is appreciative of what he has accomplished on his own. These strong values, coupled with great looks and undeniable sex appeal, make him the perfect catch.

For all his hard earned accomplishments, there is one thing missing from Brad's life he's ready to find his soul mate, settle down and have the family life he has so long desired. But Brad's heart, determination and commitment have already given him a good start. Brad is sincere about his search and optimistic that he will find the woman who could become his wife.

Please use this thread to discuss spoilers derived from sleuthing.

Re: Brad Womack - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

I continue to like Brad more and more! He is my favorite for F1 ! He seems honest and a very likeable guy. My vote is for Brad.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Brad, will you accept this *invisible* rose? :-)
    Forever a Word Nerd

FORT Fan

Brad seems like a nice enough kind of guy, but how can these women fall in love in a week? On the previous season the women knew all about Andy and could form some thoughts about his life and career. Here, they walk in blind, and find out the first night that he owns bars. Do they even know that he has no college degree? Important information and very little time to fall madly in love. Greater chance for Brad to get a "fame" hunter. Many wannabee actresses.

In my opinion having NO COLLEGE DEGREE does not make the man, it is what the MAN DOES WITH HIS LIFE THAT MAKES HIM A MAN.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Brad is a self made man, that is very attractive. The guy is hardworking, smart and driven. Great qualities.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2607882;
    Brad is a self made man, that is very attractive. The guy is hardworking, smart and driven. Great qualities.
    Absolutely! Great,admirable qualities and easy on the eyes too.

Gotta give the man some hugs! I'm so proud he's an Austinite.
    Ain't Love Grand!

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2607882;
    I agree great qualities.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Re: Brad Womack ***SPOILERS***

Ok, I'm just going to say this......

Brad is FINE, FINE, FINE. He's got kissing down, wow, the guy can kiss a girl!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast