Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Brad Womack ***SPOILERS***

Re: Brad Womack ***SPOILERS***

Brad is obviously a sharp guy in his own way, and has a quick wit, which I like. I also really liked his speech to Sheena about how he feels doing this show. He seems like a really nice guy and wow, is he good-looking! He's really grown on me that way. I agree with Hillary -- if I weren't too busy BLEEP BLEEP BLEEEEEEEP with my husband, I'd want to BLEEP BLEEP-BLEEP-BLEEP all night long, possibly followed by some BLEEP BLEEP and a little BLEEEEEEEP (CENSORED!) BLEEP action.

Whew! I feel better.

I believe if we truely listen to BRad...He started off the show with Family is very important to him..He is honest...and said he wanted someone to fall in love with him...Nt for what he has....I believe in the end he WILL follow his heart..Taking in everything...And I do believe his family imput will mean alot to him...Just like that why he tried with Sheena...But he just couldn't fall in love with her...Also He said he tried to keep an open mind...I think he had to do that to make it thru the show because he did say he had a strong connection with a few of the girls....But love will rule his decision...JMO
    I believe he has said he knew who was his f1....
    I believe the FRC will be over the top...It wouldn't surprise me if he had hi family and her family there......JMO

FORT Regular

If things don't work out on Bachelor 11 for Brad maybe he can take a look at Bachelor 10 as it appears Tessa is available -----------.

Quote Originally Posted by HotMomma;2626757;
    I believe if we truely listen to BRad...He started off the show with Family is very important to him..He is honest...and said he wanted someone to fall in love with him...Nt for what he has....I believe in the end he WILL follow his heart..Taking in everything...And I do believe his family imput will mean alot to him...Just like that why he tried with Sheena...But he just couldn't fall in love with her...Also He said he tried to keep an open mind...I think he had to do that to make it thru the show because he did say he had a strong connection with a few of the girls....But love will rule his decision...JMO
    I believe he has said he knew who was his f1....
    I believe the FRC will be over the top...It wouldn't surprise me if he had hi family and her family there......JMO
    That's what I think too! It'll be a big engagement party. He'll propose to f1--then he'll say, "I have another surprise." and cover her eyes as limos pull up and turn her around, uncover her eyes, and say "SURPRISE!" as both his and her family members pile out for a big party!

awwwww....
    Ain't Love Grand!

Did you guys know Brad used to have a profile on adultfinder? lol
    Good ol' crazy days

Quote Originally Posted by felixxiano;2641664;
    Did you guys know Brad used to have a profile on adultfinder? lol
    Good ol' crazy days
    Brad has never intentionally been on adult finder. I don't know if people can "pose" as othe people but I assure you Brad has never even been to that site.

Quote Originally Posted by babyfaceC;2643258;
    Brad has never intentionally been on adult finder. I don't know if people can "pose" as othe people but I assure you Brad has never even been to that site.
    yep it's done all the time....just can't trust anything anymore..and this years bachelor..really really hard to read that face when you don't know him! Frustrating for this poet!!!
    To be a Fly on the wall! Seek and ye shall find!

BabyfaceC, I hope that you and/or Brad read Roses weekly recaps of the shows. They are hysterical!! Laughing is good for one's health. Her recaps after the shows really makes my day. Carolyn

I am still in the dunebuggy of love, but am very happy with both of the finalists. I just wish Brad and his chosen one much love and happiness; and a special wish that they do not allow the media stuff get to them, but just enjoy each other.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12