Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: McCarten ***SPOILERS***

Re: McCarten ***SPOILERS***

Did anybody else think McCarten's secret was the fact that she was "ready to go home." Otherwise what secret did they advertise for her in the previous commercial?

Quote Originally Posted by Arnola;2612764;
    Yep...she's oatmeal for sure. But ya...that kiss. He was icked out about that. I think he was head-scratchin as he wiped it off! Really uncomfortable!
    Going back to that kiss, wasn't it before the kiss with Jenni? Or am I way off? Because Brad said his first kiss was with Jenni. Ouch to McCarten it was so bad he didn't even think about it! But maybe he just didn't count it since she kissed him...

I haven't seen this anywhere so maybe I misunderstood. Did McCarten said she thought Brad could be the father of her children or her husband?

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2615208;
    I haven't seen this anywhere so maybe I misunderstood. Did McCarten said she thought Brad could be the father of her children or her husband?
    Yes McCarten did say it. It was her voice over as she was walking to say bye to Brad.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2615208;
    The "or" was funny, don't you think? I'm glad she's gone. He was REALLY not interested in her. She should have figured that out and stopped planning a wedding in her head as soon as the words "friend vibe" passed his lips.

Quote Originally Posted by Cheddar;2615379;
    The "or" was funny, don't you think? I'm glad she's gone. He was REALLY not interested in her. She should have figured that out and stopped planning a wedding in her head as soon as the words "friend vibe" passed his lips.
    I think she should have figured it out when she kissed him and he wiped his mouth.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2615383;
    I think she should have figured it out when she kissed him and he wiped his mouth.
    True. That was priceless. I asked Mr. Cheddar if he'd ever had the occasion to do that before me. He had not. I must admit to doing it once. Lord, how a bad kiss at the beginning of a potential relationship can bring about the end quickly!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12