Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hillary ***SPOILERS***

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Hillary ***SPOILERS***

Hillary
    Currently resides in Philadelphia, PA

Please use this thread to discuss spoilers derived from sleuthing.

Re: Hillary - Bachelor 11 ***SPOILERS***

I liked Hilary in the first episode with the staid and classy hairstyle. However, her going through Jenni's stuffs is unforgivable, however prodded by the producers. Just shows how much of a backbone (or in this case, lack of a backbone) she has. To top it all, she had this what people would describe as "date from hell" last night. Imagine if you're a guy going on a first date, and your date just gave your the waterworks, and sounding incoherent the whole time. It was a pity rose, I think.

FORT Fan

That date could have been going on for hours. Maybe Brad says some
    very romantic and sweet things to her. SOMETHING caused her to cry, be it
    producers or the emotion of the date. There isn't anything wrong with heartfelt emotion or crying. Brad gave her a rose. She reportedly watched
    the show this week with a large group of friends. Maybe what we were shown is really distorted and Hillary was shocked by how they have portrayed her and this date. Imagine all of the splicing and dicing that they do to the show and then present it as real time action.

She is beautiful, funny and has quite the gorgeous figure! Yeah, maybe she
    can gossip like everybody can. I bet we aren't being shown the "favorites" gossipy moments. She may be happy that she doesn't "win" Brad. Seems like all of the previous bachelorettes are quite happy that they didn't "win".

Did you watch the post show stuff? God. . Hillary, whom I adored at first is a real chatty cathy. I am afraid that is going to hurt her, which explains the tearful scene in the white dress.

FORT Fan

Yes, I think it is clear that the "white dress" scene is where Hillary makes her exit. She sure has been entertaining me!

Re: Hillary ***SPOILERS***

Does anyone know whats happening to her next weekend? I kinda get this feeling like someone close to her died. I'm probably wrong, but why else would they announce her departure and show her freaking out? Just an idea.

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dentongirl182;2614532;
    Does anyone know whats happening to her next weekend? I kinda get this feeling like someone close to her died. I'm probably wrong, but why else would they announce her departure and show her freaking out? Just an idea.
    I don't have an answer for you, but welcome to the FORT, Dentongirl182!

Thanks, it's become my new addiction since I heard Jenni was on it. Me and another girl from work graduated with her! I havent watched since the 2nd season! lol

Welcome Denton girl...you are only miles away from me!

Coolies that you knew Jenni. She is getting the hot and heavy edit. And poor Hilliary here...is getting the flakey freak edit.

Supposedly in the next episode.....she loses it just after the rose ceremony. She states something about "what did she *&&#ing do wrong?" Then...proceeds to have some kind of dramatic - "I can't breath" panic attack where Brads hugs her and comes to the rescue.

She has been portrayed to have some dramatic moments. And some very catty moments. And a horrific....crying sequence in which her mascara ran all over her beautiful face and she in $1,000,000 worth diamonds looked a fright!

Uggghhh......it hasn't been good for her. darn it!:nono

There are Cameras?!? Arielflies's Avatar

But, for all her dramatics, she is beautiful. She was such a crack-up during the Improv date. It was good that he (the producers) kept Sillary until it was no longer possible. She is not on his serious list and couldn't have gone farther than F6. But, she was fun, and a producer's dream girl.
    The cure for boredom is curiosity. There is no cure for curiosity. Dorothy Parker, (attributed)

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast