Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hillary ***SPOILERS***

Re: Hillary ***SPOILERS***

I posted this in the Media thread.

Hillary will be participating in an ABC-sponsored teleconference today (Oct. 25) at 2:30 pm ET.
    CALL INFO: Conference Telephone Number: 785.832.0301
    Confirmation Code: 4959458
    Title: ABC Conference Call; “The Bachelor”

did anybody else think it was weird when hillary didn't get the rose on monday chris was like, "did brad make a mistake?" maybe the most shocking rose ceremony yet is brad realizing that he let the ONE go and asks hillary to come back

yeah i know to far fetched

FORT Fogey

The Soup showed the scene, yesterday, where Hiliary's voice was blanked out with almost every sentence during her PI disclosure of what she wanted to do with Brad. She is the most adorable woman to have graced this show, ever. I would love to see her on a Bachelorette season. She is witty, smart and precious.

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;2629529;
    did anybody else think it was weird when hillary didn't get the rose on monday chris was like, "did brad make a mistake?" maybe the most shocking rose ceremony yet is brad realizing that he let the ONE go and asks hillary to come back

yeah i know to far fetched
    Actually, I was thinking the same thing-- that WOULD be a shocking finale, and I'd be cheering it! Though, it seems the interview she did, from what I'm reading of what she said, would seem to make it seem impossible now; that combined with the horrible hatchet job they did on her with the editing.

I miss my girl Hillary and I sure hope she makes it to the WTA. I'm looking forward to seeing her. Hugs and kisses Hillary!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234