Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hillary ***SPOILERS***

Re: Hillary ***SPOILERS***

I think she is beautiful too~ despite how Fleiss has portrayed her. :nono Bad Fleiss~ :nono I know ratings~

I also liked her at the improv~ I think all in all I would probably like the "real " Hillary because she is probably a very caring and likeable person.

I think Hillary will learn from this experience and move on to better things in her life.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Arielflies;2620734;
    But, for all her dramatics, she is beautiful. She was such a crack-up during the Improv date. It was good that he (the producers) kept Sillary until it was no longer possible. She is not on his serious list and couldn't have gone farther than F6. But, she was fun, and a producer's dream girl.
    Poor Hillary, she has SO MUCH personality and great to watch at the improv....to bad they had to air every single terrible thing. I hope for her that she can live this down eventually because she looks to be a great person!

I really think that her meltdown happens during the cocktail party - and not the rose ceremony. I think she sees/realizes that her chances are nil.

I do feel badly for the edit she is getting -altho it is part of the 'story' and all.
    Last edited by Capegal; 10-20-2007 at 12:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2620747;
    I think she is beautiful too~ despite how Fleiss has portrayed her. :nono Bad Fleiss~ :nono I know ratings~

I also liked her at the improv~ I think all in all I would probably like the "real " Hillary because she is probably a very caring and likeable person.

I think Hillary will learn from this experience and move on to better things in her life.
    I agree Pansy, you can tell from the newspaper article that Hillary is an accomplished person working on high goals for her career.

I so dislike (that word is not strong enough for how I feel) how she is being thrown under the bus with her edit. For the producers to promote how she is let go is cruel. :nono

Hopefully the viewers will be able to determine reality from tv, and know that she in all probability is a very kind-hearted, loving and accomplished young woman.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2620782;
    I agree Pansy, you can tell from the newspaper article that Hillary is an accomplished person working on high goals for her career.

I so dislike (that word is not strong enough for how I feel) how she is being thrown under the bus with her edit. For the producers to promote how she is let go is cruel. :nono

Hopefully the viewers will be able to determine reality from tv, and know that she in all probability is a very kind-hearted, loving and accomplished young woman.
    I agree...they have made her look like a freakshow. There are some mock up pics of her where she earns the title....psycho. OMG...how awful for her.

She really is probably lovely and very smart if she is working on her Nurse Practioner. That is a Master's level course.

I bet watching this is painful for her. :nono I loved her at the improv too!

Aww....I was hoping to see her so much in F4. Oh well.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Dentongirl182;2614532;
    Does anyone know whats happening to her next weekend? I kinda get this feeling like someone close to her died. I'm probably wrong, but why else would they announce her departure and show her freaking out? Just an idea.

I don't think anyone close to her died. I would have heard about it.

Stargal23, I assume you know the real Hillary. It must be difficult for her friends and family to see the chop job the editors did on her. I hope she has a strong sense of humor

I, too, will be glad when Monday night comes and she will no longer be on the show. Of all the girls, she has been singled out. She gave such good material they couldn't resist. Her humor, wit, and sarcasm doesn't translate well to The Bachelor. They are not looking to develop real characters - and Hilary seems to be a real character! in the best of ways
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by jelle;2621094;
    Stargal23, I assume you know the real Hillary.
    yep I know the real Hillary. She's a great person. She is not even close to being bi-polar or unstable. She's very outgoing, smart, and funny!

Hilary equating a divorce woman to a used car is wrong on sooo many different levels. Using her car metaphor, in my opinion, a single woman who has been "dating" for five years has more mileage on her than a woman who has been in a single committed relationship for the same period. I cannot believe she went there.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2621235;
    Hilary equating a divorce woman to a used car is wrong on sooo many different levels. Using her car metaphor, in my opinion, a single woman who has been "dating" for five years has more mileage on her than a woman who has been in a single committed relationship for the same period. I cannot believe she went there.
    Since we did not actually see Hillary say this, I am wondering why that video was hidden from us? I wonder what the context of the conversation was for the producers to hide the video footage? Can you tell that I do not trust the producers at all? I just think that there is more to this than what we heard on the surface, and am willing to leave it at that.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast