Page 9 of 320 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

FORT Regular

Re: Bettina - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2608154;
    Here you go ~ Whoops, realitytv has it too!

After seeing your screencap of B&B on the jetski, I do think it is B&B standing on the beach ( in rock pic). The toned /tan legs of Bettina seem to match up. She is very tan during the filming of this show.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2610246;
    I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out who Bettina reminds me of.......remember the first Paulina Cory on Another World, Calli Timmons....

Image - TinyPic - Share The Experience!

yes she does Anders...boy that's gonna date me...

So whose leg is getting on the jetski next?
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2606474;
    I chose Bettina picture once they were up, there was just something about her that drew me in. Now with the show airing I am liking her more and more. She is down to earth, and if you watch the show she is also witty, those PI's have been really hootify, she is a darling and I do hope she is the one he choses. She is not negative as far as I am concern, yes she is shy, nervous, anxious but that is because she likes the guy and the divorce loomed large, now that it is out there maybe she will start to shine and show us what she is all about.
    I like you chose Bettina from her picture, there is something about her that sets her apart. She is my choice all the way.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2610362;
    I like you chose Bettina from her picture, there is something about her that sets her apart. She is my choice all the way.
    Welcome to the Fort, nennie!

Jelle, I think that it is an assistant that has his/her leg in that photo. Whoops!
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2610368;
    Welcome to the Fort, nennie!

Jelle, I think that it is an assistant that has his/her leg in that photo. Whoops!
    Thanks BlondieGal, I'm enjoying the posts on Bettina.

I think Bettina is a very pretty girl. I would like to know why they are trying to edit her as shy and quit not having fun. Yet we see her in the ackground smiling laughing dancing..And than they seem to edit her talks with Brad compelety to where you don't know what they said?
    I think her edit is one of the strangest edit of the f4 girls?
    whats up Fleiss????

Unless things are really shook up this coming episode, Bettina could be getting the good ole hidden/stealth bachelorette.

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2610438;
    Unless things are really shook up this coming episode, Bettina could be getting the good ole hidden/stealth bachelorette.
    Are you saying possible f3 edit?

Actually, what I was saying is if she starts developing more of a character and a definite relationship that is shown--she could be the stealth F1.
    Maybe they showed Jenni's statement to Brad about her dancing committment (rather than leaving it on the cutting room floor which I am surprised they did not-what other purpose was there to show us that?to make us think she could be F1?) to continue along the line of F3--she has her own road she must follow.
    Maybe they will continue to establish some doubt of character with Deanna's edit. If Deanna continues to be shown in conflict with the girls it will give a negative tarnish to her.
    Lots of maybe's and if's.
    What we do know is Bettina is definitely being painted as someone she is not so it should be interesting to see where the edit goes this week and next. If they continue to hide her, yeah I guess I do see her like Danielle was last season--I don't know if that would F2 or F3, but not F1 if she is that neutrally hidden. I think she will become more dimensional soon.