Page 8 of 320 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171858108 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bettina - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by KneekintheWees;2607826;
    Blondie- did you catch the one just prior to this one when she's just gotten on the back of the waverunner and Brad reaches back and puts his hand on her leg?
    Very tender telling moments that tell me more than Fleiss can hide with his editing tricks!
    Here you go ~ Whoops, realitytv has it too!

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I happened to find a nice picture of Bettina on the web. I Googled and found a site relating the the Star Room in Wainscott NY. I don't know how to post pictures, but she has a really big smile on her face. Doesn't look shy or insecure to me at all. If someone could post it that will be swell. You can PM me to get the web address or google it like I did. Thanks in advance.

love your avatar, vegas!! love these new pics of brad and bettina together..show a lot of intimacy, i think.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I find the edit she is getting fascinating. She looks so self assured on her website pics and in the pics posted. And they just make her look like a flake on this show.

Some of her expressions remind me of Elizabeth Montgomery. She has some really interesting looks in her stills.

I dunno. I sort of like Bettina better than Deanna.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2608628;
    love your avatar, vegas!! love these new pics of brad and bettina together..show a lot of intimacy, i think.

Thank you, angelic one. Handholding is one of my favorite things. My husband holds mine all the time. After 13 years, not bad.

Bad hair day? Wow. . . I have to say that out of all the bach-ettes on the shows in recent years. Bettina seems to have the worst bad hair days. Now keep in mind they are doing lots of water stuff, which colored, damaged, over processed hair just can't handle. But wow....looking at her last screen pics, she had awful hair! i know....very catty. Meow.

Her hair may be messed up, but even with messy hair, I think the woman is still very beautiful. She also has gorgeous eyes. So far, I cannot think of anything to complain about with this woman regarding her actions or the way she treats people ...and that's saying a lot.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out who Bettina reminds me of.......remember the first Paulina Cory on Another World, Calli Timmons....

Image - TinyPic - Share The Experience!™