Page 7 of 320 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161757107 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

FORT Regular

Re: Bettina - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by SweetElvira;2607195;
    Hmm. I don't think guys often think like that. I think they tend to be a lot more direct.

However, I do think he's interested in Bettina, who very well could be F1. I believe he's got her in his "of course I'll call her name at the RC" category. With the others, maybe he's just responding to the moment. Or he's giving them to women who have percolated to the top of the list, where Bettina has been from the start (and therefore she doesn't "need" a date rose in his mind).

That, too, is a theory, and it could be wrong. But I believe the "protecting" that some people see is more characteristic of the way a woman thinks than the way a man usually does.
    I think you're right, but I think guys can be protective too, maybe just in a different way compared to woman. Guys are all macho and "back off, don't touch my woman", but I'm not sure if this applies to this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2606935;
    This is a neat picture that I captured that I had missed the first time I watched it. If I had not been capturing, I would have missed it ~ but Brad reaches back to hold onto Bettina's hand during the fun on the water:

That is such a sweet picture! I'm glad you posted it!
    "Do what you can, with what you have, where you are." ~Theodore Roosevelt~

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Arnola;2607291;
    That is such a sweet picture! I'm glad you posted it!
    Good one, Blondie!

Hate to be obtuse, but does this support F!, F2, or F3? Just in pattern? I realize arguments could be made for each one.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2606935;
    This is a neat picture that I captured that I had missed the first time I watched it. If I had not been capturing, I would have missed it ~ but Brad reaches back to hold onto Bettina's hand during the fun on the water:

OHHHH BLONDIE, don't do that to me,,,, I am trying to stay neutral!! what a sweet picture...someone had mentioned their husband caught it while watching and I really had to look for it today when I again watched the show. It looks alot sweeter in the picture...

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2607791;
    OHHHH BLONDIE, don't do that to me,,,, I am trying to stay neutral!! what a sweet picture...someone had mentioned their husband caught it while watching and I really had to look for it today when I again watched the show. It looks alot sweeter in the picture...
    I am going to try to capture all romantic screencaps so that way I will stay neutral. I have to because I want to win a rose ceremony contest.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Blondie- did you catch the one just prior to this one when she's just gotten on the back of the waverunner and Brad reaches back and puts his hand on her leg?
    Very tender telling moments that tell me more than Fleiss can hide with his editing tricks!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2607808;
    I am going to try to capture all romantic screencaps so that way I will stay neutral. I have to because I want to win a rose ceremony contest.

good idea..I will need to look at them all..good luck on the contest..let me know if I can help you out. I am not playing any rose ceremony games. I will try to look for clues and give you ideas....

Quote Originally Posted by KneekintheWees;2607826;
    Blondie- did you catch the one just prior to this one when she's just gotten on the back of the waverunner and Brad reaches back and puts his hand on her leg?
    Very tender telling moments that tell me more than Fleiss can hide with his editing tricks!
    Yes Blondie did capture that one ~ Here it is:

Thanks ever so much!!! Blondie & i<3realitytv !

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2604966;
    I think for the most part they are still keeping Bettina hidden.
    That's the one big thing going for her, the "stealth bachelorette" edit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2605025;
    Now that didn't surprise me at all!!! Casual viewers were supposed to think until the very last second that Brad might cut her because of the divorce issue. I'm 100% sure they told him to give the last rose to Bettina.
    Oh yeah, make her sweat. Definately a producer move. Maximum drama.
    Is it too much to ask for some reality in reality TV?