Page 6 of 320 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151656106 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bettina - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2606635;
    I will chime in with a few replies.

Blondie I agree too that she might be getting the hidden edit.

I didn't see Andy last season protecting Danielle either, but that is a whole different story since I got obsessed with Tessa right away. I am not going to do that this year. (at least until I have final one figured out )

I have liked Bettina also from the first night, but backed off because I want to stay neutral. She is right now the one I like the most but it is Brad's decision not mine. I am having fun this year just trying to figure out the end.

Brad made a comment about Jenni and her being the one he is still most nervous with. I wonder if that is because she is go outgoing. He may be shy and her personality may make him somewhat uneasy. I don't think I worded that right...maybe one of you can explain that better. Strong...maybe that is the word. Her personality may be stronger than his.
    Thank you everyone for all the Bettina pictures - great job.

Re: Danielle - I didn't mean he was acting protective towards her - I thought in my own mind that he was protecting her by not giving her roses or dates because that would make the others jealous - but that was certainly not in his mind ! This time I hope that is why Brad is withholding roses and dates from Bettina !

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2606924;
    Thank you everyone for all the Bettina pictures - great job.

Re: Danielle - I didn't mean he was acting protective towards her - I thought in my own mind that he was protecting her by not giving her roses or dates because that would make the others jealous - but that was certainly not in his mind ! This time I hope that is why Brad is withholding roses and dates from Bettina !
    Also, Bettina indeed gets a one on one whereas Danielle didn't.

This is a neat picture that I captured that I had missed the first time I watched it. If I had not been capturing, I would have missed it ~ but Brad reaches back to hold onto Bettina's hand during the fun on the water:

And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2606935;
    This is a neat picture that I captured that I had missed the first time I watched it. If I had not been capturing, I would have missed it ~ but Brad reaches back to hold onto Bettina's hand during the fun on the water:

Awe that is so sweet! Good catch Blondie! You are the best!

Quote Originally Posted by i<3realitytv;2606938;
    Awe that is so sweet! Good catch Blondie! You are the best!
    Thanks to you i<3realitytv! If you had not asked for the screencaps I would have missed it.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2606954;
    Thanks to you i<3realitytv! If you had not asked for the screencaps I would have missed it.
    Thank you blonde also for the catch. Just love those screencaps

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2606935;

BlondieGal
    ~Thanks for that sweet picture of them~ I had noticed that when rewatching the show and I rewinded the tape to make sure my eyes weren't playing tricks on me...............
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2606924;
    Hmm. I don't think guys often think like that. I think they tend to be a lot more direct.

However, I do think he's interested in Bettina, who very well could be F1. I believe he's got her in his "of course I'll call her name at the RC" category. With the others, maybe he's just responding to the moment. Or he's giving them to women who have percolated to the top of the list, where Bettina has been from the start (and therefore she doesn't "need" a date rose in his mind).

That, too, is a theory, and it could be wrong. But I believe the "protecting" that some people see is more characteristic of the way a woman thinks than the way a man usually does.

I think the last rose to Bettina this week was for the suspense value as well - edited to make us sit on the edge of our seats LOL - especially after she told Brad that she had been married - kept us all in suspense for sure.

I think he sees the date roses as "reward" on a particular date, not necessarily indicative of his overall choices. He gives them to someone with whom he has a particularly good time or has shown him a different side or has done something special. I think he likes the person he gives a rose to, but I don't think it is indicative of a frontrunner. And if someone doesn't get one, neither is that indicative of his disinterest.
    And then there is Fliess ...
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"