Page 52 of 320 FirstFirst ... 2424344454647484950515253545556575859606162102152 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2625173;
    I noticed that too. Not too classy.. She wants to jump his bones for sure. He isn't stupid , he knows this and is keeping his distance and probably laughing at her too.
    I don't dislike Bettina, but something about her just isn't sitting right with me. IMO she is definitly not a match for this bachelor ..

The ""Hair" she needs to do something with it. Its horrible. Like a rats nest. I don't know ,she is an attractive women but for some reason she looks washed up to me. ( from what I'm seeing on TV anyway.)
    bachlorfan, It is a good thing you like her.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2625070;
    Me too. I really am starting to feel bad for Bettina
    Almost like Bevin last year. She definitly got the sympathy vote for sure.
    I can't see how they can turn Bettina's edit around to be F1 that Brad falls in love with. Not from what we're seeing of Brad's interactions with her up to this point. JMO

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2625111;
    Oh yeh forgot about Jenni & Deanna doing the skinny dip.
    Was that the night sheena had her date?? I forgot that. Yikes very good point!!
    I think this a season of what's good for the goose isn't for the gander. A lot of contridiction going on. And I don't think Jenni is as sweet and innocent as thay are making her out to be. Come on she is in a very competitive job. Cheerleaders can be brutal and clicky. They are just not showing everything. IMO>

Quote Originally Posted by bachlorfan;2625173;
    I noticed that too. Not too classy.. She wants to jump his bones for sure. He isn't stupid , he knows this and is keeping his distance and probably laughing at her too.
    I don't dislike Bettina, but something about her just isn't sitting right with me. IMO she is definitly not a match for this bachelor ..

The ""Hair" she needs to do something with it. Its horrible. Like a rats nest. I don't know ,she is an attractive women but for some reason she looks washed up to me. ( from what I'm seeing on TV anyway.)
    Tell us how you really feel . LOL

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2625190;
    Tell us how you really feel . LOL
    I do have to say that her hair needed a little help last night. She seems to have fine hair and sometimes it's difficult to do something with.

Quote Originally Posted by nennie;2625187;
    I think this a season of what's good for the goose isn't for the gander. A lot of contridiction going on. And I don't think Jenni is as sweet and innocent as thay are making her out to be. Come on she is in a very competitive job. Cheerleaders can be brutal and clicky. They are just not showing everything. IMO>

Excellent!!

Regarding Jenni being sooo innocent - not so sure - I recall her comment to Lindsey in the hot tub at the beach - just before Solisa went running off to the beach - Jenni made a comment about 'until tonight' in response to Lindsey saying something about never having been skinny dipping - or something to that effect - not a direct quote LOL - so not so innocent

BETTINA FRIENDS AND FAMILY if you are reading this board I do hope that Bettina is doing okay. BETTINA you seems to be a nice person and the situation in the house might not have been the best environment for you to be in. You appear to be classy, sweet, thoughtful and conflicted at times throughout this process. This might not have ended in the way you wanted but I do hope you have again learn something from it all like you said you did from your divorce. Your family will be there for you I am sure during this complex and difficult time and hopefully when the end of the dark period ends there will be sunshine at the end of the tunnel. I for one will be wishing you well, because above all we are humans and do make mistake. EVERYTHING IN LIFE HAPPENS FOR A REASON and learning from them is most important. Where ever your path takes you after this go with the assurance that you will over come every and all obstacle, and hopefully you will find some inner piece and dont feel that you are not valued or worth some love and compassion. May your path and days be bright and fill with love and a happy ending and may the man upstairs love continue to shine ever so brightly on your future.

I am sinking back into lurkdom the board is getting too much for me.
    Last edited by bugsme3; 10-23-2007 at 01:14 PM.

Regardless how Bettina's hair looks, I think she has a gorgeous face. Prettier than any girl in that house. If you want to critique these girls, I'd have to throw in there that Deanna's teeny eyes annoy me. She always looks mad or mean.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Bugs I refuse to throw in the towel just yet on our Favourite. I won't do it!! Nieve maybe I am but I think Bettina is a great young woman. I am hanging in till fantasy date for sure. I need to see Hottub!!! I'll feel like peeping tom but it will be worth it.