Page 5 of 320 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bettina - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Cerese;2606572;
    Although Bettina is nervous - and so far has not been shown to have a relaxed normal conversation with Brad, I am hoping that things will turn around - I like her sense of humor - subtle as it is - and I really think he was taken with her from the moment they met. She keeps her distance, is not falling all over him and it is obviously torture. Looking forward to next week ! (as I say each week !)
    Definitely taken with her from first sight out of the limo. What is most interesting was that most of the girls ask Brad for a hug but but Brad ask Bettina if he can give her a hug and of course totally lean in for it !

Last edited by crystalmom; 10-10-2007 at 11:41 AM.

here're some sc of their first night interaction

FORT Fogey

I will chime in with a few replies.

Blondie I agree too that she might be getting the hidden edit.

I didn't see Andy last season protecting Danielle either, but that is a whole different story since I got obsessed with Tessa right away. I am not going to do that this year. (at least until I have final one figured out )

I have liked Bettina also from the first night, but backed off because I want to stay neutral. She is right now the one I like the most but it is Brad's decision not mine. I am having fun this year just trying to figure out the end.

Brad made a comment about Jenni and her being the one he is still most nervous with. I wonder if that is because she is go outgoing. He may be shy and her personality may make him somewhat uneasy. I don't think I worded that right...maybe one of you can explain that better. Strong...maybe that is the word. Her personality may be stronger than his.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Great sc's crytalmom.

Bettina is beautiful. Brad is very interested. I hope we see her more confident and self assured next episode and they start to build the love story between these two.

Agreed, that hot tub kissing sc is McSteamy! (I'm cracking myself up....mcsteamy, lol)

WOW I agree with just about everyobdy who's posted in here today, I don't know which post to respond to, so I responded to them all!

Remember Brad said it was hard to watch his chosen on the show, maybe it was so hard because he knew she never recieved a rose on the group dates, and after watching, it hurt him to see her being unsure and next week even sobbing!! I think he is very *protective* of her and I think as the dates go by, episode 2, 3 and 4 will hurt him to see her like that. But episode 5, I have a feeling he won't feel so bad. That romantic gondola ride...Lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2606655;
    Great sc's crytalmom.

Bettina is beautiful. Brad is very interested. I hope we see her more confident and self assured next episode and they start to build the love story between these two.

Agreed, that hot tub kissing sc is McSteamy! (I'm cracking myself up....mcsteamy, lol)
    As I remember when the scene was shown she had beard burns on her face.Oh my gosh.they must have been kissing a lot at that hot tub to make her face break out like that.LOL. Anyway,I do like Bettina a lot,I just wish Fleiss shows more of her personality. I'm also still holding out on who to root for F1,all 3 frontrunners have something good to offer Brad.I'm still waiting for any sc from that gondola ride with Bettina.

FORT Fogey

Brad told Bettina she was "sweet" just before the divorce talk.
    Didn't he say something somewhere in an interview about what he is looking for in a woman and sweet was one thing mentioned?

When I re-watched yesterday, and he said "sweet" it made me think. Of course he might just use that word a lot. He might have told other girls they were sweet too. I need to check that.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancygirl;2606669;
    As I remember when the scene was shown she had beard burns on her face.Oh my gosh.they must have been kissing a lot at that hot tub to make her face break out like that.LOL. Anyway,I do like Bettina a lot,I just wish Fleiss shows more of her personality. I'm also still holding out on who to root for F1,all 3 frontrunners have something good to offer Brad.I'm still waiting for any sc from that gondola ride with Bettina.

Yes, and he shaved for the FRC.....things that make you go hmmmmmm

FORT Regular

Bjaminsmom, you answered my question before i could even write it - he shaved for FRC, but as he is out with interviews, he has the scruff again, doesn't he or is he still clean shaven?

Quote Originally Posted by amcd4377;2606709;
    Bjaminsmom, you answered my question before i could even write it - he shaved for FRC, but as he is out with interviews, he has the scruff again, doesn't he or is he still clean shaven?
    He does have the scruff but they can't see each other all the time.