Page 3 of 320 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bettina - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

He is smitten with Bettina, the little looks he shares with her, the comments he makes to her are always positive statements, I also think there was a lot of discussion with regard to the divorce we didn't get to see. She is definitely smitten with him as well. Time will tell if they really have what it takes.

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2606124;
    He is smitten with Bettina, the little looks he shares with her, the comments he makes to her are always positive statements, I also think there was a lot of discussion with regard to the divorce we didn't get to see. She is definitely smitten with him as well. Time will tell if they really have what it takes.
    I see the attraction and the chemistry , but will it be enough for him in chosing a wife?

I hope this girl doesn't turn out to be like Jen in Lorenzo's show where we could never figure out who she was - no personality. It wasn't until the fantasy date that she showed any spark with Lorz - or the producers didn't put in any spark - and a very small spark it was
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"

I think so far Bettina's wit,charm and intelligence has been left on the cutting room floor. This girl is being shown as insecure and needy(with choppy editing) to cast a giant doubt on her being chosen as F1.
    Fliess could not and would not sabotage an entire season by giving away the bachelor's chosen one in the first 1 or 2 episodes, he needs to create drama to lure viewers back each week and a foredrawn conclusion just wouldn't cut it, especially not with long time bachelor fans.
    My own opinion is that Bettina bequiled him from the start. I also think he had good vibes with DeAnna as well as an attraction to Jenni. However I think that DeAnna is guarded much more than we have seen, her telling Jenni to not trust anyone is very telling...especially since her 'boyfriend cheated on her and it killed her, broke her heart'= she doesn't trust men or women.
    Jenni seems to want or need to be the center of attention, and her career comes first. That in itself is not a bad thing it's just that something isn't adding up right,IMO.
    Self confidence is an attribute, arrogance is a flaw...and so far I've seen alot of arrogance and not much self confidence oozing out of these bouncing bachelorette babes!
    Personally I find Bettina's humility refreshing, and as soon as Fliess allows us to see the personable, witty, confident sides of Bettina I think we'll see what Brad saw right away!

I'm leaning toward the ending shocker being as some have mentioned that F2 graciously bows out-either that or the F1 (Bettina) asks for a while to think about her answer(not wanting to rush into another mistake)...but returns a short while later to accept

That's about it for now.

I do see that Brad likes Bettina. He was very excited that she surfed.

I have been trying to figure out why she did not get a date rose yet. I am wondeirng if Brad is trying to protect her from the nastiness in the house and get a target on her back.

I also noticed he said thank you very much or something similar to Bettina when she accepted the rose this week.
    Last edited by MomLady; 10-10-2007 at 08:55 AM.

Very interesting post, KneekintheWees. It does appear that Bettina is getting a hidden edit in this show.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

I'm not very good at all this sleuthing, but is it possible Brad knows that he feels a connection with her; therefore, he's trying to spend more time with the others to see if he has a connection with them as well? Of course, we don't know how much time they're really spending together. We just see what Fleiss wants us to see.

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2606464;
    Very interesting post, KneekintheWees. It does appear that Bettina is getting a hidden edit in this show.
    If Bettina is getting a hidden edit, would TPTB have told Brad not to give Bettina any date roses?

I chose Bettina picture once they were up, there was just something about her that drew me in. Now with the show airing I am liking her more and more. She is down to earth, and if you watch the show she is also witty, those PI's have been really hootify, she is a darling and I do hope she is the one he choses. She is not negative as far as I am concern, yes she is shy, nervous, anxious but that is because she likes the guy and the divorce loomed large, now that it is out there maybe she will start to shine and show us what she is all about.

My take on the date rose is that Brad has watched every single episode of the Bachelor and knows what the women who get the roses go through back at the girls house. I don't think he wants to put Bettina through that.

I also think he doesn't realize what she is going through not having that reasurrance. When she told Brad she has never cheated but said her marriage just didn't work out my take was that her husband cheated on her. This could shake any woman's confiedence in attracting a man's interest and keeping it. Looking like her she should have no problem right? Well, Bettina probably doesn't think so if she was cheated on before.

So bottom line, Brad thinks he is protecting her, but he has forgotten about reassuring her. I think he does like her alot.

Also, her getting the last rose, is I'm sure a producer decision. It was so much drama. Her facial expressions were hard to watch. You could see the mask of bravery and dignity start to fall into place when she thought she might have to walk away. What a classy lady.