Page 2 of 320 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bettina - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Bettina is nervous around Brad, she even said it last night that she really likes him and is finding it hard to cope because she never came in to this thinging she would have feelings for someone and that she was worried about the divorce factor. She also talk about the chemistry how strong it is. To me she is almost like how Trista was with Ryan childlike. She did not know if she was even going to get a rose and she said that she would be so said and she did look sad.

One other thing when Bettina went on the water bike with him he was rubbing her leg and her hands. She does have a sense of humor though and is showing it in her PI's
    Last edited by bugsme3; 10-09-2007 at 09:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2604916;
    Totally agree with you, vegas. Right now, Id have to say I see Deanna as being in f2 spot..and Bettina or even Jenni as f1.
    I agree too. I think Bettina is very pretty and I think if she is F1 she will start to shine. For her to go as far as we think she does there has to be a lot of conversations on the cutting room floor.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Exactly, Pansygirl. This is what I'm thinking, too. I think she filled Brad in to, about her divorce way more than we were shown. I think she has opened up a lot just since we got to see her on the jet ski with Brad. They were both clearly having a good time.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Of all the frontrunners her edit is what baffles me the most.Most of the time it is choppy and she's being portrayed as insecure and falling fast for Brad.I like her very much but I wish they would show us more interaction with Brad.Instead they're feeding us little morsels and teasing us.Giving her the last rose last night,what was that about? I guess we'll just keep watching.

Quote Originally Posted by Fancygirl;2605013;
    Of all the frontrunners her edit is what baffles me the most.Most of the time it is choppy and she's being portrayed as insecure and falling fast for Brad.I like her very much but I wish they would show us more interaction with Brad.Instead they're feeding us little morsels and teasing us.Giving her the last rose last night,what was that about? I guess we'll just keep watching.
    Now that didn't surprise me at all!!! Casual viewers were supposed to think until the very last second that Brad might cut her because of the divorce issue. I'm 100% sure they told him to give the last rose to Bettina.
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Do we know if the televised order of giving out the roses at the RC was the actual order? Sometimes they have edited the order and I was wondering if last night's order was real?

Quote Originally Posted by KashatheDiva;2605041;
    Do we know if the televised order of giving out the roses at the RC was the actual order? Sometimes they have edited the order and I was wondering if last night's order was real?
    At least the last one should be real, because Chris always says his little "Ladies, Brad, this is the final rose tonight" speech... they usually only mess with the order in the very beginning (25-15) if at all, because later it would be too easy to see if a girl that hasn't been called yet has a rose.
    I believe that Bettina got the last one and there was a reason for it (divorce confession).
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by Estella;2605046;
    I believe that Bettina got the last one and there was a reason for it (divorce confession).
    I believe the reason for it was the producers told him to give it out last so it SEEMED like it was because of the divorce.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2604997;
    Exactly, Pansygirl. This is what I'm thinking, too. I think she filled Brad in to, about her divorce way more than we were shown. I think she has opened up a lot just since we got to see her on the jet ski with Brad. They were both clearly having a good time.
    I am with you we only see a very small portion of what really happens.. With this said I thik Bettina is the F1

Quote Originally Posted by nutty1;2605054;
    I believe the reason for it was the producers told him to give it out last so it SEEMED like it was because of the divorce.
    Yes, that is what I meant. The producers wanted her to get the last rose and the reason for it was the divorce issue, so they could cast doubt on her for some viewers.