Page 15 of 320 FirstFirst ... 567891011121314151617181920212223242565115 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

She works at my office but I really don't know her that well. Those at my office that are friends with her say she is very sweet and quiet just like she is on TV and I do not know one person that has anything bad to say about her. Our Wednesday morning office meeting usually starts now with how Bettina is doing on the show (she doesn't usually come to the meetings)

I don't know the outcome but I do know she really did fall in love with him.

I saw her a couple weeks ago and she seems VERY happy.

Quote Originally Posted by Hermosa;2613260;
    She works at my office but I really don't know her that well. Those at my office that are friends with her say she is very sweet and quiet just like she is on TV and I do not know one person that has anything bad to say about her. Our Wednesday morning office meeting usually starts now with how Bettina is doing on the show (she doesn't usually come to the meetings)

A Warm welcome Hermosa! Hope you will keep posting with us during the show this season.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Welcome to the Fort, Hermosa! Wow, very interesting information! I hope that you do stay and post with us.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Thanks for the warm welcome. Is it because I am a newbie that I can only have 3 messages at a time?

Quote Originally Posted by Hermosa;2613281;
    Thanks for the warm welcome. Is it because I am a newbie that I can only have 3 messages at a time?
    Yes ~ in time you will be able to have more. Just delete the PM's that you have already read and sent.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by Hermosa;2613260;

Welcome to FORT Hermosa,

I am glad to hear Bettina seems very happy.

Welcome to the Fort, Hermosa. Hope you do stay and post lots more.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Hermosa thanks for the update on Bettina. Awesome girl.
    Thanks for sharing.

FORT Fogey

Hermosa,

Welcome!

Please let Bettina know, IF and WHEN you do get to chat with her, that there are lots of us on this board who admire her and are really hoping she is the F1. (For us, F1 doesn't only mean Final one but also means FAVORITE one. )

And if she isn't Brad's chosen one, tell her that in OUR minds she is a person who has inspired us with her class, her humanitarian heart (which we have sleuthed) and her gorgeous yet transparent "girl-next-door" relatability.

Hope we get to chat more with you on here and we REALLY hope to see more of the Bettina and Brad love story unfold.

You can also tell her that for me personally, in my humble opinion....the song "From this Moment" by Shania Twain and Bryan White is THEIR - Brattina's - SONG!

I will be singing it when I watch them in the gondola!
    You never get a second chance to make a first impression.

Hermosa. Welcome to Fort.
    Hopefully you'll be able to post more often. Glad to hear that Bettina is Happy!