Page 14 of 320 FirstFirst ... 45678910111213141516171819202122232464114 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

FORT Regular

Re: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

I liked Danielle, but there was just no romance or "sparks" between her and Andy.

Now I like all three girls: Jenni, DeAnna, and Bettina.

I tried to watch that ep again and took notice on Brad's body language. I'm no expert but I read somewhere that when a guy's interested, he would spread his leg apart...and this means he's "staking his claim" or making the other guys know that that is his territory.

With Jenni, I see the instant attraction. I think Brad really likes her...he mentioned about being nervous around her and he gave her the first kiss. It's like he just couldn't help himself. They just can't help themselves from touching each other.

With DeAnna, I'm not sure what edit she's getting, but although there's a connection between her and Brad, I can't help but think that it's more of friendship and romance. And sadly, they're portraying her as a catty woman.

Bettina, yes, she's getting the hidden edit but I saw Brad's interest in her even during the 1st episode, during the meet and greet and during their 1-1. I noticed the way he's with her. Always facing her and his feet are wide apart (Read somewhere that when a guy's feet are apart, he's sending warning signals to other males. It also means that he's interested and wants to get closer to her).

Here's a link if you're interested: learnbodylanguage.org/flirting_scene_4.html

Now I don't know why he hasn't kissed DeAnna or Bettina yet. Maybe he's taking his time to get to know them better...or maybe with Bettina he's giving her space since he knows she's shy.
    Last edited by crazy sushi; 10-14-2007 at 02:14 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by muslady;2611912;
    I was also a Danielle fan. I still think Bettina is the best match for Brad if he really wants a mate. I'm not sure I would want to be with someone that made me nervous.
    The reason why Bettina was nervous if you listen to your tape again is because she was worried about the DIVORCE issue. She said she knew Brad did not believe in divorce and she did not know when to tell him, she also said that he might have a list and a divorcee might not be on it. Her PI's are great especially when she becomes hootifying about Solisa, she has a great sense of humor, she is enjoying her self and that is all we can hope for until we see what is next now that the divorce is out in the open. I think this episode is going to be difficult for her because the girls finds out about the divorce so may be that is why she said "the liar and slut comment" wont be able to watch will be at work but will read all your comments what a pity.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by crazy sushi;2611919;

With DeAnna, I'm not sure what edit she's getting, but although there's a connection between her and Brad, I can't help but think that it's more of friendship and romance. And sadly, they're portraying her as a catty woman.
    Sorry, I meant friendship than romance.

I agree that Bettina might be nervous about her divorce and maybe a bit shy, but doesn't mean she doesn't know how to have fun. She has nice sense of humor and they show her having fun...dancing, surfing, etc.

Re: Bettina - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2611177;
    I do hope Bettina is happy. (The friend did not use the word happy.)

Another thought, someone mntioned education, and I never really gave it any thought, then I read that Bettina and Tessa were friends long ago. Would education matter to her.

I remember some friends, that the difference in social status, education and ambitions was to much of a strain and they ended up divorced.
    I'm sure Bettina is happy, whether she won Brad's heart or a different lucky man. Why the question if education matters to her? We can wonder that very question about ANY of these girls...unless we know their backgrounds. I don't think its fair to blame differences of social status, education and ambitions as a reason for a divorce. For all we know, maybe her ex husband was lesser than she in all of these areas. I think it's unfair to make assumptions of any of these girls without knowing facts first.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I do not think that Mrs. Bill Gates is unhappy with her husband for dropping out of Harvard and being considered a college dropout. As of 2005, Bill Gates of Microsoft fame was worth $43 billion. Beyond that, he has dedicated much time and money to several charity organizations.
    And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know ~ Kansas

Quote Originally Posted by BlondieGal;2612010;
    I do not think that Mrs. Bill Gates is unhappy with her husband for dropping out of Harvard and being considered a college dropout. As of 2005, Bill Gates of Microsoft fame was worth $43 billion. Beyond that, he has dedicated much time and money to several charity organizations.
    Good point BlondieGal ~ A college education while important and helpful is not always necessary~ It is what one makes of their own life~ how one gives back to society.

If Bettina is truly the one then I think they will work out their differences. I also think with any couple you will have differences in a relationship ~ differences can be good.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Re: Bettina - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2612006;
    I'm sure Bettina is happy, whether she won Brad's heart or a different lucky man. Why the question if education matters to her? We can wonder that very question about ANY of these girls...unless we know their backgrounds. I don't think its fair to blame differences of social status, education and ambitions as a reason for a divorce. For all we know, maybe her ex husband was lesser than she in all of these areas. I think it's unfair to make assumptions of any of these girls without knowing facts first.
    Personally, it would not make a difference to me one way or another what a man's background is. To me it is what the man is about.

The example I gave was also a social class difference.

Like I said, I know some people who have made it big time in computers with out a college education.

Regarding bettinas and cassidy's wedding.

I have to say, it really bugged me, just like the pics of bevins ex did. I mean this cassidy fellow looked pretty good looking, successful. I mean, who knows what he was like in bed....and brad asked her about being loyal...and cheating...maybe this cassidy fellow cheated on her...who knows.

but, just like in the bevin case, this bugs me. it sorta spoils the whole princess thing. but that is my hopelessroman bias. I got divorced after a long marriage time, and the second wedding, although special was just not the same filled with hope.
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 10-14-2007 at 02:02 PM.

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2611982;
    The reason why Bettina was nervous if you listen to your tape again is because she was worried about the DIVORCE issue. She said she knew Brad did not believe in divorce and she did not know when to tell him, she also said that he might have a list and a divorcee might not be on it. Her PI's are great especially when she becomes hootifying about Solisa, she has a great sense of humor, she is enjoying her self and that is all we can hope for until we see what is next now that the divorce is out in the open. I think this episode is going to be difficult for her because the girls finds out about the divorce so may be that is why she said "the liar and slut comment" wont be able to watch will be at work but will read all your comments what a pity.
    Bugsme, I apologize for not being clear. I was referring to Jenni making Brad nervous. I think he feels comfortable with Bettina and I don't feel the divorce will be a deal breaker.

I was just kinda thinking about the PI where she says the stuff about the bachelor party - and actually think it was somewhat comical - rather than catty or bratty lol........ just when I put it in perspective of why she said it LOL