Page 13 of 320 FirstFirst ... 3456789101112131415161718192021222363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bettina - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2611177;
    I do hope Bettina is happy. (The friend did not use the word happy.)

Another thought, someone mntioned education, and I never really gave it any thought, then I read that Bettina and Tessa were friends long ago. Would education matter to her.

I remember some friends, that the difference in social status, education and ambitions was to much of a strain and they ended up divorced.
    Brad is a millionaire, must have something upstairs to get to that point. JMO

Re: Bettina - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by pminn1608;2611810;
    Brad is a millionaire, must have something upstairs to get to that point. JMO
    pminn,

I never questioned Brad's brains or common sense. Many books smart people have no common sense etc.

I was wondering about the education part. To me it would not be an issue. If Bettina has grown up privileged and educated in top schools would that be an issue. Just asking a question.

I know a couple of non college grads, who some 25 plus years ago understood computers. These guys are still wanted by headhunter for their expertise. They make big bucks. It was about being at the right place at the right time and understanding the new technology and growing with it.

Re: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

I love the fact that she is active in the P.S. I love You Foundation for at risk kids. She has more going for her then what is being shown. To me that shows a lot of character.
    I hope she is F1 and I am thinking that her comment - so soon after FR ceremony is indicative that she is not suffering from a post final rose rejection.
    So either she doesn't really fall in love with Brad but is grateful for the great time she had on the show, or she recovers from a broken heart really fast, or she is the F1. I am hoping it is the last one!

FORT Fanatic

Bettina would not disclose any information at the end of this experience other than "It was the best decision I have ever made".

I think this comment sounds similar to Brad's standard comment. (Paraphrased:I'm happy with the way things turn out)

Bettina seems to be getting the Danielle edit. Everything they say and do while together is sweet and close. With Danielle it ended up that that was all there was. Fleiss showed as much as possible to lead us to believe there was more that he left of the cutting room floor. Same happened with Chad.

Are we the victims of Fleiss again? Is there really more than just sweetness and surface attraction between Brad and Bettina?

FORT Fanatic

She could be getting the Danielle edit especially with that comment. I think Danielle would have said the same thing about her time with Andy.

I hope not though. She is my favorite right now.

I think the hard thing about reading comments that were make by any of the girls is that we can hear them say the words...we can't sense truthfullness, did it sound canned, etc.

I guess I am trying to say that they are probably all canned answers...

I was a Danielle fan - and I sure hope I'm not dreaming this time too ! But the body language doesn't seem positive with Jenni - of course she could be so enthusiastic that he doesn't ahve to do much but during their firsts kiss he is holding her hands with his leg crossed in front of him - so as to prevent any close contact. When they have their private talk at the circus - he says she is the only one she is nervous with - is that because she is always jumping on him (beach) or making a move. She says she would never be aggressive like some of the girls but she does appear to be very hands on. I like her - I appreciate her forthrightness - about her career - but I don't see a dreamy in love, vulnerable look to her. Then if the girl he is talking to pre Rc witht he brown pin stripe suit and black dress is Jenni - again he has his leg folded between them.

Now with Bettina - he has hugged her body to body the first night - and then we see some intimate body shots on the beach and the kissing in the hot tub so it looks better for Bettina. And he genuinely looks glowing when he talks with her. But he kind of brushed her off when he said hello at the beginning of the sailing trip. We have good reports about Bettina - her sense of humor, her reputation as a competent real estate agent etc - so there must be something there. I am holding out - just because I like her and she really seems like she has fallen for him - with jenni I am not so sure. Just hope if it is Bettina that she is not too shy/nervous to come out and face Brad at the FRC. That picture of him sitting ont eh steps with the ring box has me wondering !

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2611893;
    Bettina seems to be getting the Danielle edit. Everything they say and do while together is sweet and close. With Danielle it ended up that that was all there was. Fleiss showed as much as possible to lead us to believe there was more that he left of the cutting room floor. Same happened with Chad.

Are we the victims of Fleiss again? Is there really more than just sweetness and surface attraction between Brad and Bettina?
    cynigal,

Questioning Fleiss is always a good thing. Fleiss is good a manipulating our emotions.

Initial attraction out of the limo: DeAnna and Bettina.

Bettina, Brad shows an attraction when talking about surfing. Reminds me of Bevin but more connection with Bettina.

DeAnna, Brad likes her strength, relates to her feeling like the countries person there.

Jenni, likes her joyful cheery self, getting closer physically/kissing. I do not see a Bevin on physical attraction edit.

I already see more of a connection between Bettina and Brad then I saw between Danielle and Andy. For Danielle, I saw the friendship, and I kept waiting to see what else there was going to be. Even thought I saw the great love connection between Andy and Tessa, I had posted that if Danielle made it to F2 she would win. I thought something was hidden and not shown.

I do not think the storyline will be the exact same thing two seasons in a row.

I am thinking there will be "bad" edits and the less bad will be F1. DeAnna has been show as some may think as being catty. Bettina was shown tongue tied and not able to form sentences.

I have not seen Brad have a strong love connection with only one women yet or one that is much stronger then the other F3.

FORT Fanatic

I was also a Danielle fan. I still think Bettina is the best match for Brad if he really wants a mate. I'm not sure I would want to be with someone that made me nervous.