Page 12 of 320 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314151617181920212262112 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bettina - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by crazy sushi;2611166;
    The conversation between Bettina and Brad during that first night was definitely edited and chopped, so I'm not sure what Brad exactly said that made her fan herself. This shows that means she's attracted. The falling in love comment, I think she was just really happy about spending time with Brad...I'd say she's crazy about Brad, not infatuated.

I don't know if she's F1 or F2 but whatever the outcome of the show, she's glad that she went through with it. Maybe ended up being with Brad, or she had a great time and discovered something about herself...bottomline, she's happy.
    I do hope Bettina is happy. (The friend did not use the word happy.)

Another thought, someone mntioned education, and I never really gave it any thought, then I read that Bettina and Tessa were friends long ago. Would education matter to her.

I remember some friends, that the difference in social status, education and ambitions was to much of a strain and they ended up divorced.

FORT Regular

I think difference in social status will play a big part in a relationship or marriage. They will definitely be running in different circles, have different lifestyles, points of view, beliefs, and values. Not that it doesn't happen in people who are in the same social status, but it's like you're going against the tide (friends, family). Did that make sense?

With education maybe not as much. I mean what's important is what you make out of your life...and seems like Brad did.

But I think it boils down on the 2 people who are in the relationship. So if Bettina is Brad's chosen one, maybe she loves him enough -- so much-- that she doesn't care if they have different educational backgrounds.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2604684;
    She seems liek a really nice, sweet lady.
    Just got back from looking at Bettina's wedding information at Joker's. I googled Bettina and Rebecca Bell and came up with the Jokers info. Not sure if I'm allowed to post the link, so I'll just summarize info that is there.

I believe she told Brad that she was only married for a year, according to Jokers, she got engaged in December 2003 and married in August 2004. If she was married for only a year, then she probably separated around August 2005, which means that its been about two years since she separated. Her marriage took place in North Lake Tahoe, CA.

There's also a photo of her and her then husband too. I think her one of her brothers names has been mentioned here at FORT, she also has another brother Emmett. So maybe the idea that she is also from a family of twins holds water.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2610893;
    Bringing this over from the non-spoiler Bettina thread because I think it merits some discussion on this side of the forum. A new poster, sunnyd has posted: Does this sound like something a F2 bachelorette would say a few weeks after the FRC? I think not.

Yes, but I wonder if it is what a F1 would say. Wouldn't that be too obvious. I would think the F1 would have "no comment".

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2611149;
    Yes, it sounds like an F1 comment. They are happy they went on the show.

With the other comments from bettina on the show about falling in love on the blade runner and fanning herself the first night when Brad was with her, to me show infatuation.

I may be wrong, but I have never heard of an F1 making comments to friends about the show then having the friend post the comments though.

The friend posted the comment she did not say Bettina told her to do so. Iy was good of the friend to say so but do we know if Bettina even know the friend post here? we dont.

Quote Originally Posted by onlyme;2611333;
    Yes, but I wonder if it is what a F1 would say. Wouldn't that be too obvious. I would think the F1 would have "no comment".

She can say anything she wants as long as she does not give it away. The statement does not have to mean she wins. It might mean that she had a good time, make new friends and enjoy the experience and can no go out and find her self a good man, and move on with her life after not dating for the last 2 years. She did tell Brad she has not been with any one in the last 2.5yrs, maybe she means that she is now ready for life in the marriage bed again.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2611628;
    The friend posted the comment she did not say Bettina told her to do so. Iy was good of the friend to say so but do we know if Bettina even know the friend post here? we dont.
    Bugsme,

I was thinking along the lines of the fact that Bettina made the comment to her friend, not that the friend posted it.

I would have thought, no comment, I can't discuss the show what so ever etc so please do not ask me, would be what I would expect the friend to hear.

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2611628;
    But bugsme, the other day you said that it was bad that a friend of Deanna posted something that Deanna said and that it meant she would finish second. What do you think now that friends of both of them have come forward? Just curious..

Personally, I think it must be INCREDIBLY hard for all of the final girls not to talk about it, if they're happy or sad, so as not to give anything away. Bettina's comments, IMO, were cryptic enough to go either way...

Re: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

The thing is she can make any comment she wants, she is an adult she is not violating an agreement a comment is a comment and can be taken at face value or not. Each person can read something in to anything. She made a comment if the friend wants to interpet it as something even if it is nothing so be it. She never say she lost or win just that its the best decision I have ever made, I or anyone could say that too as a matter of fact I say that in real life, but only I know why I say that.

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2611752;
    But bugsme, the other day you said that it was bad that a friend of Deanna posted something that Deanna said and that it meant she would finish second. What do you think now that friends of both of them have come forward? Just curious..

Personally, I think it must be INCREDIBLY hard for all of the final girls not to talk about it, if they're happy or sad, so as not to give anything away. Bettina's comments, IMO, were cryptic enough to go either way...

Tessa friends came out and defend her she wins. Deanna friends came out and is defending her she might be the winner. Bettina friend came out and gave a simple statement of what her friend said to her personally it was not defending her about something she did or said as the other two, the one part she defended her is she is a great lady, and I dont see that as defending it is seen by many as a statement of fact as far as we have been shown, we all see that. She must have ask a question Bettina answered and she then relate what she answered she could still win who knows. Bettina might not even know that a simple statement she has made is now on the board.