Page 11 of 320 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202161111 ... LastLast

Thread: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bettina - Season 11 ***SPOILERS***

There is definitely more to this gal than meets even our watchful eyes - guaranteed

It's my opinion that Bettina is not totally comfortable in front of the cameras, and Fliess is using that to his advantage to show her as insecure to cast doubt...similar to how Tessa was 'the reluctant' bachelorette.

Has Brad been shown telling any of the other girls that they are everything he's looking for, or that he is VERY attracted to them??? I can't remember if he has or not.

Bettina's hair twisting does seem to show her nervousness, however if you think about the fact that she also tends to hang back in alot of the scenes and seems to not be so comfortable being front and center.
    I truly think that Fliess' choppy editing of her scenes and talks with Brad are adding sufficient doubt to her F1 in the eyes of the casual viewer.

The hair twist thing is habit I believe - there are several occassions where she is seen doing it - and not for nervous reasons - like when dressed in the morning that a date box is arriving after Chris is talking to the gals at the house - just habit - but I think it also becomes a bit of a nervous habit at times as well. Does that make sense LOL

Bringing this over from the non-spoiler Bettina thread because I think it merits some discussion on this side of the forum. A new poster, sunnyd has posted:
    I happen to know Bettina personally...
    She is a really great woman. She did seem awkward after confessing her divorce, but like someone stated earlier, I'm sure the producers pressured her into the situation. Bettina would not disclose any information at the end of this experience other than "It was the best decision I have ever made". I wonder what's to come....
    Does this sound like something a F2 bachelorette would say a few weeks after the FRC? I think not.

Thanks pajamasam for sharing this very interesting post (who can keep up with all these threads!!) I agree, sounds like possible F1 to me.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2610893;
    Bringing this over from the non-spoiler Bettina thread because I think it merits some discussion on this side of the forum. A new poster, sunnyd has posted: Does this sound like something a F2 bachelorette would say a few weeks after the FRC? I think not.
    Thanks for bringing that over, Pajamasan.That's the first one I've seen posting among Bettina's friends.I think there's one or two of Deanna's friends posting on her thread too. That quote is certainly interesting. Hhmmm.....

First of all, Thanks for the info Sunnyd and welcome to the board!

From what we've seen on the show, Bettina is a great woman! I really hope you come back and chat with us some more! Interesting that Bettina says it was the best decision she's ever made.

Of course, imo I do not think this points to her winning or losing. It could be either.

Quote Originally Posted by pajamasam;2610893;
    Bringing this over from the non-spoiler Bettina thread because I think it merits some discussion on this side of the forum. A new poster, sunnyd has posted: Does this sound like something a F2 bachelorette would say a few weeks after the FRC? I think not.
    I happen to know Bettina personally...
    She is a really great woman. She did seem awkward after confessing her divorce, but like someone stated earlier, I'm sure the producers pressured her into the situation. Bettina would not disclose any information at the end of this experience other than "It was the best decision I have ever made". I wonder what's to come....
    Yes, it sounds like an F1 comment. They are happy they went on the show.

With the other comments from bettina on the show about falling in love on the blade runner and fanning herself the first night when Brad was with her, to me show infatuation.

I may be wrong, but I have never heard of an F1 making comments to friends about the show then having the friend post the comments though.

Thanks for the interesting info, sunnyd! I certainly hope this means she did indeed win Brad's heart. she is such a sweetheart. I"m going to keep hoping.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2611149;
    Yes, it sounds like an F1 comment. They are happy they went on the show.

With the other comments from bettina on the show about falling in love on the blade runner and fanning herself the first night when Brad was with her, to me show infatuation.

I may be wrong, but I have never heard of an F1 making comments to friends about the show then having the friend post the comments though.
    The conversation between Bettina and Brad during that first night was definitely edited and chopped, so I'm not sure what Brad exactly said that made her fan herself. This shows that means she's attracted. The falling in love comment, I think she was just really happy about spending time with Brad...I'd say she's crazy about Brad, not infatuated.

I don't know if she's F1 or F2 but whatever the outcome of the show, she's glad that she went through with it. Maybe ended up being with Brad, or she had a great time and discovered something about herself...bottomline, she's happy.