Thread: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

Re: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by intheblind;2632730;
    So because someone is stuggling she is not there for the right reasons???

Bettina has just as every other woman on that show the right to be there including Brad. It's an experience few will get & if love is found so much the better. If you learn something about yourself that is good also. Everyone has a right to love it doesn't matter where it comes from.

If what she discovers about herself opens her up & if not Brad find that specail someone all is good.

No, itb, my comment to you was tongue in cheek. I was playing Jenni ... how does the statement that her date was boring and sucked elicit a response that she is not here for the right reasons? Does Jenni think Bettina is on the show to get a pair of earrings? As if.

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2632744;
    No, itb, my comment to you was tongue in cheek. I was playing Jenni ... how does the statement that her date was boring and sucked elicit a response that she is not here for the right reasons? Does Jenni think Bettina is on the show to get a pair of earrings? As if.

Ok gotcha. Your good then. lol

I think Bettina's comments are just getting editted all over the place.

It is in an attempt to make her look bad. I think she and Deanna share the most about themselves and what they want with Brad.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy sushi;2632731;
    And Brad'll see right through you...he'll know you're being fake. He's a good judge of character.

I don't know...to promote herself as a realtor? To promote her business? But then, she didn't apply to be on the show, did she?

One thing can be said about Brad, everyone thinks he is a good guy. I love that he speaks his mind and laughs until he has tears in his eyes. He's becoming one of my favorite bachelors, if not favorite.

I guess she could be on the show to promote her business ... Hermosa Beach is a rather small community, more of a "boutique" area for realtors.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2632733;
    D certainly was NOT a happy camper when B got that 1 on 1 date at all - as shown by the sc's and on video as well. Her reaction was pretty obvious.
    She never liked any of the other women getting the 1-1 date whether it was Hillary, Jenni (wasn't that the same dress we saw of her on the stairs hunced over we never saw on the show, what was that all about?) or Bettina. She probably doesn't see Sheena as a threat.

She got her 2-1 time which tho' Jade was present she made sure she shut her down with her tit-for-tat response to every question he asked. He looked like he was watching a tennis volley between Federer and Nadal in progress. He is sure to know that DeAhna will fight tough if nothing else from that exchange. Many of the women didn't think she was being nice in the house the way she talked to them either. She had her chance of 1-1 time with it we just saw a 20 sec hottub moment.

When Kristy said Brad was a good judge of character and he'd figure it out, Sheena looked uncomfortable. When Hillary said during preRC DeAhna held her breath and looked tensed. Now that could be interpreted in many ways by whether she is their choice or not for Brad.

[QUOTE=Bet2Win;2632758 I guess she could be on the show to promote her business ... Hermosa Beach is a rather small community, more of a "boutique" area for realtors.[/QUOTE]

Very Very Very doubtful!! No indication of that anywhere nohow noway.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Bet2Win;2632758;

One thing can be said about Brad, everyone thinks he is a good guy. I love that he speaks his mind and laughs until he has tears in his eyes. He's becoming one of my favorite bachelors, if not favorite.

I guess she could be on the show to promote her business ... Hermosa Beach is a rather small community, more of a "boutique" area for realtors.
    & Brad could be there for his bars & looking for love & Jenni for furthering her career & looking for love & Deanna looking for property & looking for love. lol

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2632742;
    Bettina told Brad in a self-depricating way "can't you tell I suck at dates?"

Jenni was busy sniffing her rose after focusing on wanting the rose during her 1-1 date. "There is a rose tonight and I want that rose".

DeAhna couldn't help peeking when Jade had her alone time with Brad. Not very trusting, the ex-bf sure did a number on her,not a classy move either. Yikes! "I am pretty confident that rose is mine".What's with the attention on "getting the rose" rather than getting to know Brad better. Sheesh!
    Not for a minute do I believe that DeAnna went to peek on her own that is so producer driven. There is no way in my mind can imagine that the crew just happened to take the camera off of Jade and Brad to get it on to a peeking DeAnna.

Did anyone comment (I get lost in the HUNDREDS of posts, sorry) about the fact that someone at the chuggin monkey said that this week!!! Brad flew out to California for an emergency.

Look at the location of Hermosa Beach....and the fires....!!!!! Bettina's hometown is right there....I wonder if she was somehow effected by the fire business...

That SURE doesn't fit Jenni and Deanna.

So...I am wondering if it is indeed Bettina who wins. High five to the Bettina fans!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2632760;
    She never liked any of the other women getting the 1-1 date She probably doesn't see Sheena as a threat.

Many of the women didn't think she was being nice in the house the way she talked to them either.

When Kristy said Brad was a good judge of character and he'd figure it out, Sheena looked uncomfortable. When Hillary said during preRC DeAhna held her breath and looked tensed. Now that could be interpreted in many ways by whether she is their choice or not for Brad.

I agree - this last episode - D was pretty tense and somber - especially during the rc - as difficult as that was for everyone - including Brad - the others were at least smiling - or looking at Brad, etc....... D pretty much looked off somewhere or down - like something was very wrong.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON