Thread: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fogey

Re: Bettina ***SPOILERS***

Here's something else for Bettina's buddies (that all those who rout for her here and on other boards)

Brad's convo with CH - (summary) When CH pointed how uncomfortable he was talking about money, he said he wanted to find that one woman who wouldn't care about the money but was there for the right reasons, to find love. If Bettina went to private schools in DC that could mean she comes from a mid to upper-mid class family.

Now fastforward to gondola date - she says she won't settle for just being okay. She wants to find that out of this world "amazing" with the person she is completely in love with and whom she marries and will have a family with. Also notice how she turns around and grimaces as she looks at the house as she and Brad walk out to have their 1-1 time before the RC on epi 5. She has said it's hard to be in the house with these women and he would understand why she wanted to throw these women off with that "boring" comment. Why aren't those who take jabs at her for that overlooking that she was laughing with her head down as she said it and then left for bed. She said she loved Sheena's dress too.

See? Fleiss just doesn't throw stuff in there for no reason, if you watch carefully, everything Brad said in that interview is slowly being revealed in epi if we watch carefully.

Quote Originally Posted by crazy sushi;2632509;
    I keep reading here at the FoRT that DeAnna is an aspiring actress. Where did they get this info?
    There was an article in which her aunt was quoted saying something about DeAnna trying to pursue her acting career (don't know the exact words)... the two girls that have been posting here that know DeAnna said that she never thought of being an actress... So who knows? She doesn't seem to me like she would want to be an actress, but I'm sure Bettina and Jenni fans see that differently, and that's fine...

Since this is the Bettina thread, I should actually be writing about her I guess... well, I think her chances of being F1 were crushed last episode with her saying that her date sucked!!! I don't buy that she was joking. And then she told Brad the date was great... honesty is a really big deal to him, so he won't have liked seeing that on Monday. I also think that if you're with the person you're falling in love with (and she claimed that she is falling in love with Brad), then it doesn't matter at all what you're doing... you would think that cleaning out a pigpen together is the greatest date on earth because you would make the best of it and have fun. I might have been able to live with the "slut and liar" comment, but with the sucking and boring date - NO WAY!!!
    Live well, laugh often, love with all your heart and as though you've never been hurt before

Quote Originally Posted by KneekintheWees;2632454;
    Seriously, her edit is questionable, but not horrible IMO. She seemed to want to throw the girls off her trail with the boring date comment. Then when Jenni questioned her, she couldn't come right out and say "well it was to fool you guys", so she said she was joking.
    She told Brad it was great because to her it was, she had a smile that told the story on her date.
    She didn't lie to Brad, she mislead the other girls so they wouldn't ask her prying questions about private stuff.

Thats my take....fwiw.

Good point.

FORT Fogey

Who would have thought that Melissa from epi 1's words would play a role in the season. Remember her "sweet guy, sweetness" comments? LOL! During credits she rambled on "somebody got 2-1 time and 1-1 time, somebody got some time". Now we see it.

Brad has said the woman he chose is "sweet, smart, down to earth, laid back, low maintainance, like to hang out at the beach, doesn't take life too seriously. She could be just as comfortable in jeans and yet very classy for an evening out.

Whethe you are Bettina's buddy or DeAhnna's rooter looking at these adjectives and the show who does it best deserve? DeAhna or Bettina.

We have seen him on camera on the show (VO or PI with a she is not acceptable as it could be about any of the other women) -

Epi 1 - If you tell me you are a surfer girl, It's a dream come true here, Bettina's ay, yi,yi! (kidding around)

Beach date - on the beach having fun "take off your shirt" to Brad. I have been looking forward to hanging out with you all night before RC

Sailing date - you are so sweet, you seem to have everything I am looking for, I like that windblown look

Improv date -LOL! When Bettina said she couldn't do it, he said "For the love of God just do it!" Bettina 's "Brad I love you" and his response to it. When she accepted the rose he said "perfect"

Gondola date - I can hang out with you anywhere, you are drop dead gorgeous, in many ways you are so perfect. At pre RC, "that date was perfect, I've been thinking about it a lot". Wow! I AM getting to know the real you. On the gondola, it's a sign of good luck, right? YOU BETCHA! LOL!

Now let's see his dates with -

DeAhna - racetrack, circus, rooftop with hottub (2-1), pool party, Cabo dune buggy with water time

Bettina - Beach, Sailing, Improv (indoor), Gondola, Cabo (on the beach again)

Brad has been honest in his PI - his comments and reaction to webtoes and McCarten's kiss. Everytime he gives a rose at a date he tells them why he chose to give the rose to that person.

His description fits Bettina best.
    Last edited by seeker; 10-27-2007 at 09:36 AM.

Rileymeboy here, asking permission to come aboard and ride out the storm with you. Can I have one of those drinks you're handing out? Oh yeah, one of those sailors in those tight white pants would be nice too. What do you mean he only hands out drinks and is not for the night..oh, well..never mind!
    Last edited by rileymeboy; 10-27-2007 at 09:50 AM.

MYNICHOLLE and RILEYMEBOY - Bettini's are served 24/7 Welcome aboard Cute french sailor will show you to your stateroom.
    Last edited by Capegal; 10-27-2007 at 09:59 AM.
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by crazy sushi;2632509;
    I keep reading here at the FoRT that DeAnna is an aspiring actress. Where did they get this info?
    It was said her aunt said so in an interview. Again no direct on camera proof.

We know unless we hear it directly from the person on camera on the show stating the name we don't know who or what it's all about, the editing messes it all up.

Example: Brad is wearing a dark(marine blue) shirt on circus date and VO -"My chemistry with JENNI is beyond words." He continues in VO "SHE is the only woman in the house I am nervous around". Now fastforward to Bettina's HT date and Brad is wearing the same dark(marine blue shirt) - was that SHE Bettina?

That's not the only story out there about her. Couple of women from her hometown who say they went to high school with her said she was "mean" then and was rude to people, she was in no way sweet. Who knows? What's their agenda? Someone at her place of work said she was sweet. We haven't heard Brad say that she was "sweet" he said she was "strong".

Steffi said the girls didn't talk to her and McC bec' she didn't ask nicely, Jade called her "abrasive" in her musiccitytv interview.

Brad is sure to have seen a lot of women in his bars - he may well be a good judge of character as Kristy and Hillary both said in last episode. He spent enough time with both DeAhna and Bettina to know enough about each of them. What we see is biased editing on the show.
    Last edited by seeker; 10-27-2007 at 10:04 AM.

FORT Fogey

I believe Bettina's comment, my date sucked, was true in the moment and declaring it a joke was a cover. She saw the diamond earrings, new dress and Sheena beeming. A flash of jealousy seared through her being and it slipped out. She wasnt relaxed on her date and it haunted her. The more frustrated she becomes with this process the more uptight she becomes. She cannot seem to get out of her own way.

Just because she was disappointed with herself on that date does not mean she is not into Brad for the right reasons or whatever is said about that comment. I just don't see her as F1 though.

crazy shushi, you just don't live in Georgia and work in real estate if you are an aspiring actress so I dismiss this rumor about Deanna.
    Last edited by shoepie; 10-27-2007 at 10:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by seeker;2632554;
    It was said her aunt said so in an interview. Again no direct on camera proof.

We know unless we hear it directly from the person on camera on the show stating the name we don't know who or what it's all about, the editing messes it all up.

That's not the only story out there about her. Couple of women from her hometown who say they went to high school with her said she was "mean" then and was rude to people, she was in no way sweet. Who knows? What's their agenda? Someone at her place of work said she was sweet. We haven't heard Brad say that she was "sweet" he said she was "strong".

Steffi said the girls didn't talk to her and McC bec' she didn't ask nicely, Jade called her "abrasive" in her musiccitytv interview.
    Because it would be unwise of Deanna to actually admit that she wants to be an actress -even if it's true! There's nothing wrong with being an aspiring actress, but it's kinda to go on a reality tv show, especially The Bachelor to get your exposure hehe
    Like the fatal blossom of the great gimson weed, I entice with my fragrance but can provide no succor. Blanche (The Golden Girls)

Quote Originally Posted by shoepie;2632556;
    I believe Bettina's comment, my date sucked, was true in the moment and declaring it a joke was a cover. She saw the diamond earrings, new dress and Sheena beeming. A flash of jealousy seared through her being and it slipped out. She wasnt relaxed on her date and it haunted her. The more frustrated she becomes with this process the more uptight she becomes. She cannot seem to get out of her own way.

Just because she was disappointed with herself on that date does not mean she is not into Brad for the right reasons or whatever is said about that comment. I just don't see her as F1 though.

crazy shushi, you just don't live in Georgia and work in real estate if you are an aspiring actress so I dismiss this rumor about Deanna.
    Alan Jackson the country music superstar is from Newnan Ga. and he had to work his way up .