Page 1 of 119 123456789101151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

From the corner of my eye Jewelsy's Avatar

Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Jenni
    Currently resides in Wichita, KS

Please use this thread to discuss spoilers derived from sleuthing.

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11 ***SPOILERS***

Wow..I thought last night's editing showed Jenni as a definite f1 candidate. The way she took Brad aside and asked if he could wait on her to finish out her cheerleading etc...and their kiss. He is definitely into this girl.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I liked her better last night , thought she received a positive edit~ although her laugh still gets to me.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

If not for that supposedly FRC holding hands screencap that our sleuthers determined to be Deanna,I would say Jenni makes it to F2. Or maybe it's a Deanna/Jenni F2.I know it has been discussed before and the assumption is brunette/blonde finale,but who really knows? More FRC scs is what we need.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Jewelsy;2604669;

Jenni
    Currently resides in Wichita, KS

Please use this thread to discuss spoilers derived from sleuthing.
    I really like Jenni-- she's the first 1st Impression Rose winner who hasn't left a bad taste in my mouth. And the only one who hasn't at some point been betrayed as being there for the wrong reasons.

I loved the circus scene where she did her acrobatics and the look on Brad's face afterwards. Their 1 on 1 time was really sweet. Maybe it was a little forward of her to mention her dancing and ask for the one year, but maybe that means their talks have progressed that far and we just didn't know about it??

Obviously, I'm pulling for her!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

I dont think she makes it to fianl 2 because Brad said that his brother dont know if it is a blond he chose or a brunette. If it was too brunette he would not say so.

I like Jenni more with each episode. She is very upbeat, has toned down her giggling, and she has not been snarky about the other women at all.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

On her 1 on 1 date next week w/Brad, Brad is looking at her so tenderly when they are kissing. They are also holding each other's faces which I think is very intimate. She is the only one he has really kissed so far besides Hilary. I don't think we can call what McCarten did a kiss, lol!

FORT Newbie

She's getting a good edit so far, but having read her online bios/profiles, she doesn't seem to have a whole lot of depth to her. Seems all giggly and cute and all, but I just can't see an entrepreneur like Brad going for someone who wants to focus on her "career" as a cheerleader for a year first. JMHO of course.

Jenni loves dancing. She loves performing. She loves being the center of adoring attention. She has a contract to do something she loves. I liked her asking about his feelings about her dancing commitment. I think she was making a decision whether to have a great time on a reality tv show, or whether to get emotionally involved with the guy.

She is getting a great edit right now. Brad seems interested. There is lots more show
    "Know that you are not the master of your days, but the pioneer of their purpose"
    "My policy: no stone throwing regardless of housing situation." moanamarie
    "well, I am on the right side of the grass." brad womack
    "Create your future.You are not a victim of the world but the hero of your own life"