Page 69 of 119 FirstFirst ... 19596061626364656667686970717273747576777879 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fanatic

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

My question, and I am sure one Brad asked himself, is if Jenni loves dancing, has to do it, loves her job, has moved 3 times to be on different teams if they do get together what will that mean for her? Why will she be willing to just give it up after the end of the season? There aren't professional teams close to Austin so what will she do? If you care about someone do you ask them to give up doing what they love to do? That's what being with Brad would actually mean for Jenni and I am sure that Brad also thought about that when evaluating the two women.

Also they could fly back and forth but Brad is a business owner with very irregular work hours and Jenni has a day job as well because dancing does not pay enough to pay the bills. Since Brad has been in long distance relationships I am sure he knows the amount of work it takes to sustain them. I guess the question is when does actually want to get married and would Jenni be ready in his time frame?

Two great people who really care about each other could reasonably come to the conclusion that they are at different places in lives and have incompatible long term goals. Usually there isn't another person waiting in the wings but in this case Brad has another option which complicates the decision.

cup
    FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by appiah01;2654430;
    My question, and I am sure one Brad asked himself, is if Jenni loves dancing, has to do it, loves her job, has moved 3 times to be on different teams if they do get together what will that mean for her? Why will she be willing to just give it up after the end of the season? There aren't professional teams close to Austin so what will she do? If you care about someone do you ask them to give up doing what they love to do? That's what being with Brad would actually mean for Jenni and I am sure that Brad also thought about that when evaluating the two women.
    I'm sorry, but that is just not true. San Antonio is 1.5 hrs, Houston 2.5 and Dallas 3. That's 3 major league markets in under 3 hours away, its definitely doable.

San Antonio: NBA
    Dallas: NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB
    Houston: NBA, NFL, MLB

Also they could fly back and forth but Brad is a business owner with very irregular work hours and Jenni has a day job as well because dancing does not pay enough to pay the bills. Since Brad has been in long distance relationships I am sure he knows the amount of work it takes to sustain them. I guess the question is when does actually want to get married and would Jenni be ready in his time frame?

Two great people who really care about each other could reasonably come to the conclusion that they are at different places in lives and have incompatible long term goals. Usually there isn't another person waiting in the wings but in this case Brad has another option which complicates the decision.
    There are really good points and I'd like to add my opinions as a response. I believe if you've seen Jennis dance video she for the Suns she states she loves to dance and ultimately would like to teach and choreograph for a dance team. These are great goals and could be accomplished in many locations--Austin being one of them. She also states how much she wants to get married and have her own family, very important to her as well--could also be accomplished in Austin

Finally, I think no matter who the F1 of any of the bachelor series, we can't read too much into the "are you willing to move" questions. No body has picked up and moved right after the ATFR has aired, even the more successful couples have needed time to make the arrangements. Jenni's dance commitment is a huge portion of her edit but ultimately she has said she would move as soon as that was over. These people (any final couples) hardly know eachother and after the separation really need to reaquaint themselves before anyone picks up their lives and relocates. IMO people read too much into that questions because in the real world of reality tv they all need more time!

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Ti11ie;2654188;
    But if Jenni decided to forego her Suns season, she wouldn't be on their official web page as one of the 16 dancers. I really don't think the NBA would alter their site for months just to play along with a reality tv show. Would the entire Phoenix franchise sign confidentiality agreements?
    My take is that she makes the offer, but that he tells her he wouldn't ask her to give that up. He's already said Jenni is a woman who needs someone to compromise for her-- OMG-- I just got goosebumps-- THAT is why we were shown Brad saying that line!!!!!!!! It's going to explain the twist in the ending!!!!!!!!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

In an interview I saw, Brad mentioned he was a workaholic and also that his brothers once were, but found their wives and created home lives for themselves and that he wanted something like that. When you have the right person, you can let all the small stuff just go...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2654506;
    My take is that she makes the offer, but that he tells her he wouldn't ask her to give that up. He's already said Jenni is a woman who needs someone to compromise for her-- OMG-- I just got goosebumps-- THAT is why we were shown Brad saying that line!!!!!!!! It's going to explain the twist in the ending!!!!!!!!!!
    It wraps it all up in a pretty ribbon--end of story! Can't wait to see it unfold.

Brad has mentioned in numerous interviews that his final decision was easy but what does that REALLY mean for the girl who came in as f2? Sure makes me think she wasn't ever really a true contender.

I've always thought the reason he kept DeAnna around this long was because he saw her as such a 'strong' woman and one who would take rejection a lot better than most girls. What if DeAnna was merely a tool?

I doubt he would say his final decision was easy if Jenni wasn't f1.

If after the FRC he picks DeAnna, I will seriously be dissapointed 'cause Brad led Jenni to believe she was the one. Come on! He told her a lot of things TO HER FACE, not to the camera man. On the other hand, the type of stuff he supposedly said to DeAnna was not in front of her.

Quote Originally Posted by felixxiano;2654578;
    Brad has mentioned in numerous interviews that his final decision was easy but what does that REALLY mean for the girl who came in as f2? Sure makes me think she wasn't ever really a true contender.

I've always thought the reason he kept DeAnna around this long was because he saw her as such a 'strong' woman and one who would take rejection a lot better than most girls. What if DeAnna was merely a tool?

I doubt he would say his final decision was easy if Jenni wasn't f1.

If after the FRC he picks DeAnna, I will seriously be dissapointed 'cause Brad led Jenni to believe she was the one. Come on! He told her a lot of things TO HER FACE, not to the camera man. On the other hand, the type of stuff he supposedly said to DeAnna was not in front of her.
    Well, in defense of all F2 guys and gals from this and past seasons, they have been led on to different degrees. It is a horrible position to be put in. You are asked to share your emotions, then bam! rejected! I do think DD was brought along because Brad feels strongly for her and respects her but I have personally felt that Jenni has had his heart from day 1.

Quote Originally Posted by cup;2654441;
    I'm sorry, but that is just not true. San Antonio is 1.5 hrs, Houston 2.5 and Dallas 3. That's 3 major league markets in under 3 hours away, its definitely doable.

San Antonio: NBA
    Dallas: NHL, NBA, NFL, MLB
    Houston: NBA, NFL, MLB
    If Jenni wants further exposure, she has three cities that are well known in the sports community - Dallas (Dallas Cowboys, Dallas Stars and Dallas Mavericks), Houston (Houston Rockets and Houston Texans), and San Antonio Spurs. The Spurs were last year's NBA champs. Plus, she's familiar with Texas and she cheered for the Dallas Cowboys.

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2654583;
    Well, in defense of all F2 guys and gals from this and past seasons, they have been led on to different degrees. It is a horrible position to be put in. You are asked to share your emotions, then bam! rejected! I do think DD was brought along because Brad feels strongly for her and respects her but I have personally felt that Jenni has had his heart from day 1.
    I dont doubt he likes DeAnna, but it would seem very cruel for him to do that to Jenni. I know the other bachelors have done it before, but Brad is quiet different from 'em
    Last edited by Jewelsy; 11-08-2007 at 12:13 AM.