Page 5 of 119 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555105 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by crazy sushi;2611922;
    Can't wait to watch next week's ep! She gets her 1-1 date with Brad!
    Yeah, I'm expecting for the love story to really unfold tomorrow.

I can't wait!

What I still can't get over is why didn't Chris mention Brad giving Jenni the first impression rose during their one on one talk before the rose ceremony on the first episode? That is always brought up so, why not this time?? Too telling??? I guess time will tell!!! Damn Fliess and his editing!!!

watching her chemistry with brad and the way he touches her in hugs. . .and when they kiss during the helicopter dates...

I would say her chances are looking very good

FORT Regular

Even actors/actresses/models/dancers, etc. want love!!!

Jenni's resume is already impressive - I DOUBT she went on the show to further her career.

On the other hand - if anyone has ever watched the show before they KNOW there is a LOT of publicity that goes hand in hand with that show - even BRAD was a fan of the show - and full well knows about the media hype - and HE definitely seems to be on that bandwagon - interview after interview after interview.

Point is - WHO is on it for the "right" reason? No one knows for sure EXCEPT each individual person. Bottom line - if they find love out of it - FABULOUS for them!!

And for the record, I adore Miss Jenni. I think she's a doll!!! If Brad does NOT fall in love with her, then it's his loss, IMO.

Go Jenni!

Quote Originally Posted by hardamber;2612293;
    Yeah, I'm expecting for the love story to really unfold tomorrow.

I can't wait!
    Me too, I think she is really into him. And he is into her. I just hope this edit they are doing is not too much too soon. And the whole first impression rose thing.

I hope she makes it.

Teaching and Learning :) heatheshells10's Avatar

Something I have noticed in the past three episodes that has led me to become even more optimistic for Jenni as F1 is the way she has been edited. The first impression rose recipient in the past (other than Jerry) has always been edited very negatively. The rose always spurns jealousy, as it did this season. IMO, there is a great difference though this season as how the first impression rose recipient has been portrayed. Jenni is getting a really good edit. PLUS she and Brad are adorable together!!
    "I'm talking about fate here - when feelings are so powerful it's as if some force beyond your control is guiding you to someone who can make you happy beyond your wildest dreams." -Alex and Emma

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by heatheshells10;2612714;
    Something I have noticed in the past three episodes that has led me to become even more optimistic for Jenni as F1 is the way she has been edited. The first impression rose recipient in the past (other than Jerry) has always been edited very negatively. The rose always spurns jealousy, as it did this season. IMO, there is a great difference though this season as how the first impression rose recipient has been portrayed. Jenni is getting a really good edit. PLUS she and Brad are adorable together!!
    IA, between that, not showing Brad comment on giving her the 1st impression rose as well as not showing her time with Chad (and Brad's possible comments in the limo), it's all a little fishy to me!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2613262;
    IA, between that, not showing Brad comment on giving her the 1st impression rose as well as not showing her time with Chad (and Brad's possible comments in the limo), it's all a little fishy to me!!!

I agree also. When watching the first episode again, you hear Brad say " I gave Jenni the first impression rose" then the rest of the statement is cut off. Makes you go hmmmm.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

GO JENNI!!!!

I think tonight's show was just fantastic. Brad told her many times how much he missed her. I have to imagine the 'romantic date' he was talking about was hers. The gondola preview didn't look too 'romantic' and Deanna's date didn't mean too much if he was telling Jenni the next day he missed her...

Of course, my glasses are colored a little rosie now...
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2614256;
    GO JENNI!!!!

I think tonight's show was just fantastic. Brad told her many times how much he missed her. I have to imagine the 'romantic date' he was talking about was hers. The gondola preview didn't look too 'romantic' and Deanna's date didn't mean too much if he was telling Jenni the next day he missed her...

Of course, my glasses are colored a little rosie now...

ITA Flight Brenni is about to take off and I am very excited to watch it unfold.