Page 4 of 119 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2611663;
    I think so too.
    And he gave alot away when they were talking about doing long-distance for a year and if it's right, it's right....then he said, "Well, you're letting me date all these other women.."....as if she was the one he already chose.

And a side point......At first it may look like to alot of people she's just too career oriented to be looking for marriage. But then again.....Brad is the exact same way. He's way too busy for marriage but is looking to make something work. And even though she has a career, it doesn't mean she doesn't want a husband. There are many successful marriages where BOTH the husband and wife are busy and career oriented.
    So if he chooses her....GO Jenni and Brad!
    I'm glad that there are more of us out there! Go Jenni and Brad

FORT Regular

I really like Jenni too. I have liked her from day one but she just keeps growing on me. More importantly, I think Brad is completely "taken" with her. His voice almost cracked when he answered Jenni during their talk. She said she wants to be the person he falls in love with and it kinda sounded like he lost his breath a little when he answered her "ok"....I hope her edit isnt Fleiss just throwing us off cuz if so....I've been had!

FORT Regular

I love Jenni and hope she is final 1. But if she's not, she is such a sweet cutie and one of those gorgeous Arizona hunks will now know where to find her. Go Jenni!!

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by vegasallthetime;2607055;
    JMO, she has such an extensive resume and agents and porfolios, there is no way she came on this show to find a husband. I hope she does further her career, but no way should she be F1.
    I don't think it's fair to assume that just because she has a career in the entertainment industry she can't possibly be on the show looking for love.

I mean, look at Trista, she was a Miami Heat dancer and she's THE ONE who really found true love on the show, so it IS possible. It may not be likely, probably one in a million, but still possible. Just saying.

Ok, I admit I watched all three episodes again today. This time I paid attention to Jenni. I noticed some things I hadn't before. When Brad gave her the first impression rose you can see that they had been sitting together and Jenni was wearing his coat. So they were sitting there long enough for him to know more about her other than just him seeing her dancing. Brad isn't that shallow that he would just notice a girl for her dancing skills. I wish we had heard what they talked about off camera. It isn't fair that we wouldn't get to see the whole love story from the beginning and get to know more about Jenni and see what Brad sees.

From what we can see Jenni is a cutie and a sweetheart. I just don't like seeing everyone else's conversations except the person Brad falls in love with.

I just wish Fleiss would give us more of the love story.

No way does Brad choose DeAnna. Not after he didn't let her feel his pulse at the circus. He kept his distance with his hands in his pockets. There was no "connection" there.

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11 ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Secret;2611757;
    I don't think it's fair to assume that just because she has a career in the entertainment industry she can't possibly be on the show looking for love.

I mean, look at Trista, she was a Miami Heat dancer and she's THE ONE who really found true love on the show, so it IS possible. It may not be likely, probably one in a million, but still possible. Just saying.
    I totally agree with you. I think Jenni is at the point in her life where she's been out of high school for nine years and she is ready to find a husband with the right man and have a family. She said that in an interview. I don't think this particular woman is lying. She's at the right age and so is Brad. We will be seeing a wedding with these two and it's so cool.

FORT Regular

I'm also on Team Jenni! SO many people like DeAnna, but I think Jenni is much more genuine.

I am on team Jenni also! She is just so cute and I love her personality. I watched Episode 3 again and her eyes are so pretty and so are Brad's eyes. WOW.
    Those two make a cute couple. I am so excited about Monday's episode!

Quote Originally Posted by tinks;2611829;
    I am on team Jenni also! She is just so cute and I love her personality. I watched Episode 3 again and her eyes are so pretty and so are Brad's eyes. WOW.
    Those two make a cute couple. I am so excited about Monday's episode!
    Jeni is cute , but I don't think she is F1. Although I would like to see DeAnna be the F1. I have a feeling it's going to be Bettina.

FORT Regular

Can't wait to watch next week's ep! She gets her 1-1 date with Brad!