Page 3 of 119 FirstFirst 1234567891011121353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

FORT Fan

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11 ***SPOILERS***

Brad keeps saying that he wants to see who is there for him and not their
    career. Of all of the women, Jenni, it would seem, is interested in becoming
    an actress. Doesn't she even state this in writing on her dancer resume'?
    What will she have to do to prove to Brad that she cares only for him and NOT her career? She has already asked him his opinion of her cheerleading
    for another year.

There was a spoiler early on that one of the girls actually knew Brad but I have read it was definitely Solisa. She had a boyfriend in a band that worked at one of Brad's clubs...I doubt Jenni knew him before the show. Jenni is just out-going and immediately grabbed his attention! Who knows if she still has his attention or if he found another he liked more Just hope whoever he chose that he chose wisely since he seems like a great guy!

FORT Fan

Maybe Brad has seen Jenni as a Dallas Cheerleader. They do get a lot of publicity and she is very pretty. I like her, I just question her long term plan.

the connection between Brad and Jenni is just so powerful. Either she is getting an amazing edit. . .or he is REALLY into her. It is looking strong to me that she really goes far.

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by hopelessroman;2607233;
    the connection between Brad and Jenni is just so powerful. Either she is getting an amazing edit. . .or he is REALLY into her. It is looking strong to me that she really goes far.
    I love the kiss on the head while they're hugging clip that was shown at the end of this week's episode. It looked so natural for him to do that. My husband saw it and said that for him to do it in front of those other girls, it would have to have been reflexive, in which case he wasn't thinking about it b/c it *was* natural for him to do so....

I'm going crazy, waiting for next week's epi!!!
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

This is a link to Jenni's Ford Talent website, if you click on the link to the right it gives you her resume. Permission was granted to post.

Jenni Croft HSR

Very impressive resume. I hope she's in it for love. It wouldn't be fair for her to use Brad like that. He sure does look smitten.

FORT Regular

Hello!

At first I thought Jenni's laugh was annoying, but what the heck? If that's the way she laughs then so be it.

I'm started to like Jenni in the 2nd episode, esp during the rose ceremony. After all the bashing and bitching from the other girls, she just stood there head held high and continued to smile even though she hasn't gotten a rose yet.

She and Brad definitely have chemistry. And that kiss in the 2nd ep...wow! I think Brad is attracted to her and really cares for her. And in next weeks ep, he greets her by hugging her and giving her a kiss on the forehead. And the other girls definitely notice it.

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

After watching the third episode for the third time, I think Jenni is the one Brad is falling for. I don't blame him. She is adorable and poised. I don't think that is an act. I think that's just Jenni.

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by hardamber;2611553;
    After watching the third episode for the third time, I think Jenni is the one Brad is falling for. I don't blame him. She is adorable and poised. I don't think that is an act. I think that's just Jenni.
    I think so too.
    And he gave alot away when they were talking about doing long-distance for a year and if it's right, it's right....then he said, "Well, you're letting me date all these other women.."....as if she was the one he already chose.

And a side point......At first it may look like to alot of people she's just too career oriented to be looking for marriage. But then again.....Brad is the exact same way. He's way too busy for marriage but is looking to make something work. And even though she has a career, it doesn't mean she doesn't want a husband. There are many successful marriages where BOTH the husband and wife are busy and career oriented.
    So if he chooses her....GO Jenni and Brad!