Page 2 of 119 FirstFirst 12345678910111252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Re: Jenni - Bachelor 11 ***SPOILERS***

I thought it was a good idea for her to bring her concerns up to Brad early in the show. Very mature decision on her part and one I think Brad appreciated bringing up.
    This way the question of her committments is answered and they can move on.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

While many were taken aback by how 'forward' Jenni was, I think it was smart. Brad and Jenni clearly adore each other. This is speed dating on steriods where one does not have the luxury of time.

She wanted to let him know that she adores him, would be very much interested in something long term if she was the woman he fell in love with, but she had a commitment to finish out.

Very mature, handled very well. Good job Jenni.

FORT Regular

I seem to recall somewhere around when the show started airing that it was determined that Jenni was not in the group photo for the dance squad. Couldn't find the post but can't someone get those dates when the photo was taken and maybe we can figure out how long she was gone?

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2606679;
    While many were taken aback by how 'forward' Jenni was, I think it was smart. Brad and Jenni clearly adore each other. This is speed dating on steriods where one does not have the luxury of time.

She wanted to let him know that she adores him, would be very much interested in something long term if she was the woman he fell in love with, but she had a commitment to finish out.

Very mature, handled very well. Good job Jenni.
    I definitely agree.She's wise to do that,then everything is clear and she doesn't have to deal with it later on.I was a little bit suspicious of her in the beginning but i found out she is really a nice person,just a bubbly,outgoing personality.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by bugsme3;2605160;
    I dont think she makes it to fianl 2 because Brad said that his brother dont know if it is a blond he chose or a brunette. If it was too brunette he would not say so.
    I know everyone interprets that quote as meaning that the final 2 are a blonde and brunette, but I think his intention in the statement is just that his brother does not know what color hair she has because he doesn't know who he picked.

On one particular "Tube" video site.....you know which one I mean right? LOL!
    Jenny is seen under a few of the searches "Phoenix Suns Dancers". One in particular is "Suns Gametime: Suns Dancers Auditions" she said she was a previous Dallas dancer. Who knew?!

Quote Originally Posted by Ryvetted;2606792;
    On one particular "Tube" video site.....you know which one I mean right? LOL!
    Jenny is seen under a few of the searches "Phoenix Suns Dancers". One in particular is "Suns Gametime: Suns Dancers Auditions" she said she was a previous Dallas dancer. Who knew?!
    According to her resume on the Robert Black Ford Talent website, she was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader from 2002 to 2005. I read somewhere on FORT that someone thought that she and Brad may have met or been "ships that passed in the night" at some point. Could well be true as she was in the general area as it were for three years.

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2606970;
    According to her resume on the Robert Black Ford Talent website, she was a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader from 2002 to 2005. I read somewhere on FORT that someone thought that she and Brad may have met or been "ships that passed in the night" at some point. Could well be true as she was in the general area as it were for three years.
    Except that Dallas and Austin are 4 hours apart.......
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2607051;
    JMO, she has such an extensive resume and agents and porfolios, there is no way she came on this show to find a husband. I hope she does further her career, but no way should she be F1.

Quote Originally Posted by Pansygirl;2607051;
    What I was trying to say was that with their different schedules and the distance of the cities I think it would be highly unlikely for them to have known one another when she lived in Texas.
    Smile it makes people wonder what you are up to.