Page 19 of 119 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415161718192021222324252627282969 ... LastLast

Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by echo226;2624713;
    Jenni's hometown date seems odd. Who's that little lady ? Her Grandma ?
    Yes, and what seems different is that it might take place in a retirement center or something since it doesn't really look like a regular furnished home would look like.

Why does Jenni dress like a go-go dancer all the time?? God, I want to give that girl a makeover! Anyway, her style is so "distinctive" that if she goes far enough in this competition, there's going to be all sorts of disappearing hoop earrings, headbands, etc. She's too easily recognizable.

Mullet/Summer Enthusiast AshleyPSU's Avatar

I love Jenni. She's my favorite girl this season. I think she is fun and refreshing. Brad is obviously taken with her. I hope it's more than just physical attraction though.
    Wake up and be awesome

I find it interesting that Jenni wanted to "interrogate" Bettina about her feelings for Brad, considering that last week when the other ladies tried to "interrogate" her, she just got up and walked away.

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2625044;
    I find it interesting that Jenni wanted to "interrogate" Bettina about her feelings for Brad, considering that last week when the other ladies tried to "interrogate" her, she just got up and walked away.

yeh so is that the final two!! lol It's Bettina & somebody!!!

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

I still can't decide if it's Deanna Bettina or Deanna Jenni as F2... I like Jenni, but her edit has totally fizzled... it's a bummer really.

FORT Fan

Yay! More cheerleading moves on the hometown date!! If one of Brad's bars is a sports bar, maybe Jenni could be the onsite cheerleader for all the games!

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2625044;
    I think that is why Jenni did it - sort of like - she had the nerve to call me out on my comment - so I am going to call her out on hers - let's see how she likes that...

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2625370;
    I think that is why Jenni did it - sort of like - she had the nerve to call me out on my comment - so I am going to call her out on hers - let's see how she likes that...
    Women being women!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cape;2625370;
    I actually liked Jenni until she pulled that stunt with Bettina. She sensed her vulnerability and went after her. There is no way she would have done that to DeAnna and Hillary. No way. A poster mentioned that cheerleading is cut throat and that Jenni might not be as sweet as she appears. I am starting to agree.