Page 118 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1868108109110111112113114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,171 to 1,180 of 1189

Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by jane austen fan;2676691;
    Besides, when did that year long contract start? Let's say the team makes it through the play-offs and she's performing until end of July. Well, they can't really be together until Tuesday which is practically end of November. We're talking only eight more months. That's not terribly bad.
    NBA finals are usually around Father's day. I remember that because when the bulls played Seattle, Michael Jordan put his head down on the floor and cried because he'd just recently lost his father and the game was on Father's Day. It was game 6... All this to say that NBA ends before the end of June, so we're actually only talking about 7 more months.

FORT Enthusiast jane austen fan's Avatar

You're right... my bad. That's what I get for asking my 6'4" basketball playing hubby for info to post on a bach thread.

Cool, only 7 months

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2676710;
    Stepping back from all of the hoopla about the ending, I can only see Jenni with Brad. I do not know the "how" of the ending, but I know it has to be Jenni. I do not see how everyone is happy , as Brad said, with the outcome.
    Doesn't somebody have to be hurt? I can't wait for the final show!
    I so agree but I am completely baffled by the fact the Deanna is the "frontrunner" When I see the clips of Brad and Jenni's dates they just melt into each other and she is so optimistic and
    vs. Deanna being so intense with a face. Well, we shall see

I have this feeling Brad is going to ask to date 1 or both girls ater the show. I think he will say he wants more time. Remember, he did supposedly watch all of the past Bachelor seasons. This has been done before.

Quote Originally Posted by a3boymom;2678421;
    I so agree but I am completely baffled by the fact the Deanna is the "frontrunner" When I see the clips of Brad and Jenni's dates they just melt into each other and she is so optimistic and
    vs. Deanna being so intense with a face. Well, we shall see
    I rewatched Brad and Deanna's date this weekend (accidently taped over Jenni's - my bad!!) anyway, it occurred to me that Brad has never said (that we've heard) that he's anxious to hear what Deanna feels for him, what her thoughts are, not like with Jenni, he's asked her many direct questions after the dolphin swim and wanted answers, and he was nervous about her reaction to the Fantasy card......

I'm tired and maybe not making sense, but do you get it?

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by anders332;2678683;
    I rewatched Brad and Deanna's date this weekend (accidently taped over Jenni's - my bad!!) anyway, it occurred to me that Brad has never said (that we've heard) that he's anxious to hear what Deanna feels for him, what her thoughts are, not like with Jenni, he's asked her many direct questions after the dolphin swim and wanted answers, and he was nervous about her reaction to the Fantasy card......

I'm tired and maybe not making sense, but do you get it?
    Personally, I think that's because DeAnna HAS told him flat out what she feels for him and what her thoughts are. he doesn't HAVE to wonder. You are obviously not going to say "I want her to do this" if she's done it. It doesn't mean that he doesn't love hearing it from DeAnna or that means that her words have less meaning to him than Jenni's. Jenni has not been as forthcoming with her feelings and thoughts. Whether or not Brad is anxious to hear Jenni's because he really cares for her and wants her to say it so he can/will pick her or whether he needs her to say it so he can better make his decision or what is not said, however.

I am pretty convinced at this point that Jenni is the choose one (I hope so, though DeAnna and Brad together doesn't appear a bad option either).

I think that all the prompting and voice-overs with the DeAnna edit really seal the deal. In everything we have seen with Jenni and Brad, his comments are right there in front of us - not voice-overs - and Chris Harrison never brought up Jenni to Brad, like he did with DeAnna.

Last note: Why in the world would Chris Harrison refer to DeAnna as a 'Bully' - if she was the chosen one? I just don't think he would do that if she was.

I can see the chemistry and real relationship with Jenni - all I see with DeAnna is that he thinks she's beautiful and he admires her. I think he LOVES Jenni.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Erika221;2678831;
    I am pretty convinced at this point that Jenni is the choose one (I hope so, though DeAnna and Brad together doesn't appear a bad option either).

I think that all the prompting and voice-overs with the DeAnna edit really seal the deal. In everything we have seen with Jenni and Brad, his comments are right there in front of us - not voice-overs - and Chris Harrison never brought up Jenni to Brad, like he did with DeAnna.

Last note: Why in the world would Chris Harrison refer to DeAnna as a 'Bully' - if she was the chosen one? I just don't think he would do that if she was.

I can see the chemistry and real relationship with Jenni - all I see with DeAnna is that he thinks she's beautiful and he admires her. I think he LOVES Jenni.
    Yeah I think you pretty much summed it up. I know the little stupid clues that are pretty meaningless point to DeAnna but Jenni has the edit and the story arch, whereas DeAnna hasn't.

Just bringing up the Jenni thread to say good luck to let her know we're here to cheer her on!

FORT Enthusiast jane austen fan's Avatar

go team