Page 117 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1767107108109110111112113114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,161 to 1,170 of 1189

Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

FORT Regular

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by dzigner;2676379;
    I was re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows last night, and something struck me that may pertain to Brad and Jenni...

"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

The momentous decision that Brd makes, the first in Bachelor history is that he picks Jenni and decides to move to Phoenix to be with her. She's his treasure. No other bachelor has ever moved to where their pick is living. They usually expect the girl to move to be with them. He could start up another new bar in Phoenix.

I know Byron moved to Florida with Mary, but I'm pretty sure that was after she had originally moved to Las Vegas to be with him (please correct me if I'm wrong).

I know I could be grasping at straws, this season has be totally befuddled!
    He has said in an interview that he loves Austin and will never leave it. Jenni could decide to leave her dance career and go to him in Austin, but he has said in multiple interviews that all he wants to do is go back to his "normal life" in Austin and get on with things.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Vexer;2676507;
    He has said in an interview that he loves Austin and will never leave it. Jenni could decide to leave her dance career and go to him in Austin, but he has said in multiple interviews that all he wants to do is go back to his "normal life" in Austin and get on with things.
    I don't think Brad would move either...but long distance relationship can work out, I am involved in one as long as people love each other and are comitted to each other...what's 1 year ???

GO BRENNI

Quote Originally Posted by LuvSerendipity;2676616;
    I don't think Brad would move either...but long distance relationship can work out, I am involved in one as long as people love each other and are comitted to each other...what's 1 year ???

GO BRENNI
    I guess I am in one too. I'm married! Hubby travels Monday - Friday. I only see him on weekends. He works in Seattle, and lives in Colorado. Sometimes he flies to other towns. My dad did the same thing, so I grew up with an absent father.

I don't understand the big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by LemonDrop;2676635;
    I guess I am in one too. I'm married! Hubby travels Monday - Friday. I only see him on weekends. He works in Seattle, and lives in Colorado. Sometimes he flies to other towns. My dad did the same thing, so I grew up with an absent father.

I don't understand the big deal.
    I agree, in fact I know of some marriages that would probably have ended were it not for a little bit of distance. Strong personalities need a little space and it's not like they won't ever communicate by phone, text, email. I know families where the parent's work different shifts and only see each other on the weekends, their relationship might even grow stronger because of it.

FORT Fan

Jenni's contract is for the year. That is it! Not a big deal at all. As Brad says, if it is true love, then he will compromise for the woman he wants to be with. How refreshing that, for once, the man will compromise!!!

FORT Enthusiast jane austen fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2676676;
    Jenni's contract is for the year. That is it! Not a big deal at all. As Brad says, if it is true love, then he will compromise for the woman he wants to be with. How refreshing that, for once, the man will compromise!!!
    Besides, when did that year long contract start? Let's say the team makes it through the play-offs and she's performing until end of July. Well, they can't really be together until Tuesday which is practically end of November. We're talking only eight more months. That's not terribly bad.

FORT Fan

Stepping back from all of the hoopla about the ending, I can only see Jenni with Brad. I do not know the "how" of the ending, but I know it has to be Jenni. I do not see how everyone is happy , as Brad said, with the outcome.
    Doesn't somebody have to be hurt? I can't wait for the final show!

FORT Fan

I do not see Jenni's contract as the issue. If she is the one for him, they'll make it work.

I see it as Fleiss way of casting doubt. I see Deanna's supposed "negative" edit as another.

It is not a story if there is no conflict.

FORT Regular

"Thoughts on modeling portfolio: you know what I’m so glad I have the chance to actually defend Jenni. Jenni brought her modeling portfolio along with 3 or 4 other girls. It’s just something that girl’s do I guess; say “hey look this is what I do in my off time”. Jenni is so sweet that you know they dug through her bag. It would be completely different if Jenni said just conveniently left it on a table for a camera to see and showed it to a national audience. So I didn’t think twice about it quite honestly. In fact I was pretty proud of her. I mean why not if that’s her deal than I would have liked to have known about it…it actually made me think a little bit differently about Jade because I don’t like when people talk about other people, I just don’t. And to find out that way – she didn’t name names though, Jade didn’t. So I didn’t find out until last night that it was Jenni, I didn’t even know….regardless of who it was I wouldn’t have minded at all."

The above is a direct quote from Brad. My question...didn't Deanna do some talking about the other girls? At the least she called them "b's" and that wasn't to their faces. Jenni never talked behind anyone's back.

I like Jenni the best of all the girls, but I've never gotten invested in who wins like I did last time. So, I have been sitting on the fence, but now I am beginning to sway toward the dolphin tank. Maybe by tomorrow, I will be riding a dolphin.

I've got a gorgeous hubby simplechef's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dzigner;2676379;
    I was re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows last night, and something struck me that may pertain to Brad and Jenni...

"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

Just so you know, That quote is actually from the Bible. Matthew 6:21