Page 116 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1666106107108109110111112113114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,151 to 1,160 of 1189

Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Kikora;2674867;
    I never thought Jenni was acting, but I am even more convinced now that Jenni has been totally and completely sincere (and that the same is true for Deanna, for that matter)

I am very confident about Jenni's sincerity.
    Both girls are sincere and very different. People are also different depending on the situatiosn theya re in adn teh people they are around. We've seen pics of Jenni with some of ehr friends from the dance team and she's cool with them and the picture De's friend posted on the Chuggin'Monkey's myspace page she seems different with them. Sincerity isn't in question s each person shows it differently.

Jenni having a difficult time VOICING her feelings was sincere trepidation and when she wrote them and then read them it was with complete sincerity. She is who I would like to see Brad choose as she does bring out a side of him we didn't see at the start of the show. He is different now to me at least than he was at the beginning.

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2674488;
    Watching the videos sounds good. I think I'll do that too. I told Spence to go with his buddies and watch some college games today he has been here all week and some nights. He's so sweet. Trev and Liv went to ehr parents today and theya re all coming later on, so I can watch these all I want.
    Ah I guess the pooch went home right? Glad to see you're feeling better too. Have you watched the preview yet? Enough to make a heart beat hard, Jenni seemed to have such a hard time expressing herself to Brad.

Wanted to say that last night ABC showed a Deanna clip right around 8:30 pm. I was at the gym and didn't get to see what was said as the volume was turned down. Makes me feel better as now it has been balanced out somewhat. First a Jennie preview, then a Deanna. I was worried that Fleiss was trying to make us think J was F1 when it wasn't that way.

2 days 4 hours and counting LOL ....

FORT Enthusiast jane austen fan's Avatar

could someone please refresh my memory? Why was Tessa positioned in f2 spot at frc?

Quote Originally Posted by jane austen fan;2675077;
    could someone please refresh my memory? Why was Tessa positioned in f2 spot at frc?
    It was so they could take advantage of the sunset. Everyone thought that because she was in F2 position that she was F2, turns out Fleiss Fleissed us on that one LOL.

Someone has probably already posted this but I've been looking for that vo where Brad is upset with a girl for lying or something like that (i still can't find that btw) and I rewatached ep1. We're supposed to watch from "the beginning". When they preview the girls arriving at the party, they show Jenni first out of limo followed by acouple girls, then Deanna introducing herself in greek. The actual "shwon" sequence is Sheena first. Maybe this is a clue , maybe significant, maybe set-up for fir=f1.

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2675141;
    It was so they could take advantage of the sunset. Everyone thought that because she was in F2 position that she was F2, turns out Fleiss Fleissed us on that one LOL.
    Thank you for responfing. So I guess the sun was actually on her left side, Andy's right side so she wouldn't have to squint looking into his face like Jenni is doing.

Quote Originally Posted by jane austen fan;2675172;
    Thank you for responfing. So I guess the sun was actually on her left side, Andy's right side so she wouldn't have to squint looking into his face like Jenni is doing.
    If I remember correctly there were lines on the floor and they both stood at an angle. I'm sure if you look here for Bach 10 there are some SC's of both Tessa and Andy at the FRC.

Jenni is full of joy and happiness, from the very start Brad has been crazy about her and that feeling is sincere. I also think that Deanna is a great match for him, and even though both girls are different he can't lose.
    My vote is for Jenni, not because I think she is a better match for him but because I want to see that silly "first rose curse" end! If the 1st rose is the last rose - how more romantic can you get!

I was re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows last night, and something struck me that may pertain to Brad and Jenni...

"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

The momentous decision that Brd makes, the first in Bachelor history is that he picks Jenni and decides to move to Phoenix to be with her. She's his treasure. No other bachelor has ever moved to where their pick is living. They usually expect the girl to move to be with them. He could start up another new bar in Phoenix.

I know Byron moved to Florida with Mary, but I'm pretty sure that was after she had originally moved to Las Vegas to be with him (please correct me if I'm wrong).

I know I could be grasping at straws, this season has be totally befuddled!

Quote Originally Posted by dzigner;2676379;
    I was re-reading Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows last night, and something struck me that may pertain to Brad and Jenni...

"Where your treasure is, there will your heart be also."

The momentous decision that Brd makes, the first in Bachelor history is that he picks Jenni and decides to move to Phoenix to be with her. She's his treasure. No other bachelor has ever moved to where their pick is living. They usually expect the girl to move to be with them. He could start up another new bar in Phoenix.

I know Byron moved to Florida with Mary, but I'm pretty sure that was after she had originally moved to Las Vegas to be with him (please correct me if I'm wrong).

I know I could be grasping at straws, this season has be totally befuddled!
    Many have thought this possible too! At this point I'm not sure any theory or speculation is too crazy for this season. It would definitely be a momentous decision for him to make that kind of move from his business and family. I tend to think Fleiss over exaggerates the finale and it won't be anything as grand as Brad moving or family attending for either Jenni or DD.