Page 115 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1565105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,150 of 1189

Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2674568;
    I look at that ABC clip and I just keep thinking that he is not a creep bastard like some guys and I cannot see that he would hold her and comfort her like he is if he didn't feel it, really, really feel it. He could comfort her without being so intimate and burying his face in her neck and massaging her body and such. It's just really saying something to me.
    I agree too.. I am feeling the Brenni Love.

Glad you are home and feeling better....

Quote Originally Posted by winnpoober;2674591;
    I must be a real dufus because all I did was watch that clip and I am already emotional for Jenni. I know that if she is rejected in the end, she will be fine because she obviously is a fighter but she will still have to go through being broken hearted and that situation I have felt before and I don't like to wish that for anyone.

I still can't tell who is F1 from just that clip and the screen caps and the shadow and whether it is cloudy or evening for DeAnna. But if I was the one standing on that platform, I would choose the gal in blue. She fits perfectly like a glove.
    You are not a dufus....that clip made me cry and I get emotional every time watch it.

FORT Newbie

I've been lurking here for a long time and finally had to say how much I love reading all of your insights on Brad and Jenni. I just can't see him choosing Deanna when he seems so head over heels about Jenni!

I hope all the rumors are true and it really is Jenni that Brad picks. They seem so right for each other.

Meanwhile, I'm going to go get my 'Jenni-O' Turkey for Thanksgiving and keep my figeres crossed.

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2674488;
    Watching the videos sounds good. I think I'll do that too. I told Spence to go with his buddies and watch some college games today he has been here all week and some nights. He's so sweet. Trev and Liv went to ehr parents today and theya re all coming later on, so I can watch these all I want.

where exactly can I go to see some good Jenni videos? obvisouly I'm on team Jenni.

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyjaner;2674658;
    where exactly can I go to see some good Jenni videos? obvisouly I'm on team Jenni.
    Just pm'd you some links...ENJOY them they are incredible.

FORT Newbie

ive lurked around for a longg time and i just have to say this season has been amazing and the things you guys find and figure out continues to amaze me! and i complete agree with everyone in this thread that brad is absolutely in love with jenni. they seem so great together and seem to just complete each other, im hoping he chooses jenni!

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by stinkyjaner;2674658;
    i would love to see these videos too!

Quote Originally Posted by arii anaa05;2674708;
    i would love to see these videos too!
    hold on I'll send them to you in a PM

Quote Originally Posted by talldede;2673223;
    I believe that Jenni is 100% sincere. I do not believe for a minute she is acting.
    I never thought Jenni was acting, but I am even more convinced now that Jenni has been totally and completely sincere (and that the same is true for Deanna, for that matter)

I am very confident about Jenni's sincerity.
    Last edited by Kikora; 11-17-2007 at 04:57 PM. Reason: rewording