Page 114 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1464104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,131 to 1,140 of 1189

Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Bevinfighter07;2674270;
    Bettina and Deanna aren't F2 the F2 is Jenni and Deanna
    I think that was the joke NYGal was getting at. The boards were so sure it would be Bettina and DD as F2 and now it looks like Jenni walks ends up F1, just like her non-sluething thought all along!

cup
    FORT Regular

Found this on Jokers (originally from the ABC boards), in regards to an interview Brad did with Mix 94.7 here. This is only a brief portion:

10. In answering about J & D, he said Jenni is THE (his emphasis) sweetest girl ever, and "I crack up, EVERY time I'm with her!" He also said they are "COMPLETE opposites." I posted the 1st time what he said about D. Interesting, this time around, JB said, "...cuz you two (Jen) had INCREDIBLE chemistry. Brad's reply? "We really do...uh... e DID." WAS THAT A SLIP UP? A planted/planned red herring? INTERESTING! Then, JB said, "She had it BAD for you," and Brad replied, "I LOVED seeing that! I didn't even know that, until Monday!"

ETA: The whole post is on the media board as well, someone else brought it over.
    Last edited by cup; 11-17-2007 at 11:53 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2674263;
    I wonder this, as well..especially in the photo where he is bent down over Jenni very close. He could have whispered anything in her ear.
    I thought the same thing, because she was so upset and so unsure and then comes out smiling at the FRC. I'm slow but I'm back.

Quote Originally Posted by whimzeegal;2674456;
    I thought the same thing, because she was so upset and so unsure and then comes out smiling at the FRC. I'm slow but I'm back.
    It's so good to see you're feeling better.

I may need to go watch some Jenni videos. I need to look closer for clues

Quote Originally Posted by cynicgal;2674463;

It's so good to see you're feeling better.

I may need to go watch some Jenni videos. I need to look closer for clues
    Watching the videos sounds good. I think I'll do that too. I told Spence to go with his buddies and watch some college games today he has been here all week and some nights. He's so sweet. Trev and Liv went to ehr parents today and theya re all coming later on, so I can watch these all I want.

GLAD to see you back, whimzeegal!
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

I look at that ABC clip and I just keep thinking that he is not a creep bastard like some guys and I cannot see that he would hold her and comfort her like he is if he didn't feel it, really, really feel it. He could comfort her without being so intimate and burying his face in her neck and massaging her body and such. It's just really saying something to me.

I agree with you, whimzeegal. You can hug and console someone, but what I see is a lot of intimacy in that hug and lots of closeness.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

FORT Newbie

I must be a real dufus because all I did was watch that clip and I am already emotional for Jenni. I know that if she is rejected in the end, she will be fine because she obviously is a fighter but she will still have to go through being broken hearted and that situation I have felt before and I don't like to wish that for anyone.

I still can't tell who is F1 from just that clip and the screen caps and the shadow and whether it is cloudy or evening for DeAnna. But if I was the one standing on that platform, I would choose the gal in blue. She fits perfectly like a glove.

FORT Fan

I feel perfectly at peace on this beautiful Saturday! I am feeling the Brad and Jenni love!