Page 113 of 119 FirstFirst ... 1363103104105106107108109110111112113114115116117118119 LastLast
Results 1,121 to 1,130 of 1189

Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by Minney;2673374;
    Don't you think Jenni has been expressing her feelings all along? I recall their HTD couch discussion and she teared up there too while explaining she didn't know if what she was feeling was too soon (or something close to those words). Brad told her he didn't think it was too soon (or again something close to those words). I think these two have "danced" around the emotional word sharing with eachother because of the strange situation and circumstances.
    ITA, Minney. I think it's been there all along. She's just trepidatious about voicing the 'L' word.
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

FORT Enthusiast jane austen fan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2673069;
    Ugh, I hear you! After my last post, I had this awful thought-- what if they ARE setting her up to be the next Bachelorette... and they're showing us the scenes with her pouring out her heart in order to entice the men who want to comfort her to apply???!!!???
    That nagging thought has been in the back of my mind.

Quote Originally Posted by poo235;2672615;
    I'm not sure how the Deanna fans have so much confidence. Brad and Jenni certainly have a connection.

I honestly don't know who Brad will choose, but I'm leaning towards Jenni. It's not like Brad is going to start making out with her when she's crying. He will comfort her and calm her down, hence the hug. Then make out with her
    Very easy ,especially when the love stroy has been builidng with Deanna the entire show.

FORT Regular

i woke up this morning with two jenni thoughts: 1. I wondered if fleiss is showing several pro-jenni sneak previews because Deanna has been more of a hit than he expected? i know he likes to confuse and mislead people and he thinks we want excitement and drama, but he should also want most of his audience to enjoy the show so they come back next season. and 2. I was thinking that when Brad wraps his arms around jenni and turns his back on the camera if he actually whispers something into her ear...

***Spoiler alert***

Brad picked Jenni! (although I was trying to tell everyone that all along )

A longtime jokers member posted that she had a credible source.
    Told ya!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by amcd4377;2674230;
    i woke up this morning with two jenni thoughts: 1. I wondered if fleiss is showing several pro-jenni sneak previews because Deanna has been more of a hit than he expected? i know he likes to confuse and mislead people and he thinks we want excitement and drama, but he should also want most of his audience to enjoy the show so they come back next season. and 2. I was thinking that when Brad wraps his arms around jenni and turns his back on the camera if he actually whispers something into her ear...

I was also wondering if he whispered I love you or no worries something along those lines in her ear as well. I also wonder if him kissing Jenni on her ring finger was also his way of saying that he loves her back.....we already know that he was quieted due to possibly giving things away not intentionally but in his way so I don't think he would risk everything and tell her she is the one out right.....another thing that I was thinking about was when they showed Jenni giving Chad a hug. (when he takes them home to meet his family) ...you can see Brad look at his mama and to me it looks like he is looking to her for her approval of Jenni.....of course this is just how I see it...

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2674240;
    ***Spoiler alert***

Brad picked Jenni! (although I was trying to tell everyone that all along )

A longtime jokers member posted that she had a credible source.
    Told ya!!!!

That was me. I said the board had that credible evidence. I was just assuming..here it goes

Sarah went to the taping and would not say a word on the board about who won. About 2hrs later Dreamer post a poll that is now gone before anyone reads it there is already one person who voted for Jenni to win. I believe Dreamer knows who won.

My sister watches the show, but she doesn't read the message boards. After the third week, she said that Brad's body language is easy to read and the only bachelorette he seemed truly comfortable with was Jenni and that she was the one. Having read the spoilers, I didn't have the heart to tell her the final two would be DeAnna and Bettina.

Quote Originally Posted by mlyoung;2674249;
    I was also wondering if he whispered I love you or no worries something along those lines in her ear as well.
    I wonder this, as well..especially in the photo where he is bent down over Jenni very close. He could have whispered anything in her ear.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by NYGal;2674255;
    My sister watches the show, but she doesn't read the message boards. After the third week, she said that Brad's body language is easy to read and the only bachelorette he seemed truly comfortable with was Jenni and that she was the one. Having read the spoilers, I didn't have the heart to tell her the final two would be DeAnna and Bettina.

Bettina and Deanna aren't F2 the F2 is Jenni and Deanna