Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

It's Jenni. Had Fleiss not put editing monkeys on the team he would have had a nice, sweet and FUNNY love story to tell us. I would love to see more of the funny moments with those two and LESS of the cat-fights in the house.

He doesn't get his audience. :nono

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2672976;
    Kittykat, this concerns me because usually (and I say usually) Fleiss doesn't put the F1 out quite so blatantly, I know its been said this year that things are entirely different than prior years, but I can't get past the fact that he's never shown an F1 this way.

I'm on the Jenni hammock, dolphin, airplane whatever, but it concerns me that he's got her up front and Deanna not so much. Ugh 3 days and counting ....
    You know... I've been wondering... could Fleiss be showing us these clips b/c of the shortened shows?? We saw some scenes from Jenni's HTD that weren't shown; some clips of them sitting on her couch during her FD that weren't shown; and now these-- maybe most of this conversation won't make it to the episode??? [Which I hope they do b/c I want to see thi scene play out!]
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2672986;
    Capegal I hope that's all it is. Sorry I know I'm going the glass is half empty thing, but Fleiss has been such a sh*t in the past.
    Ugh, I hear you! After my last post, I had this awful thought-- what if they ARE setting her up to be the next Bachelorette... and they're showing us the scenes with her pouring out her heart in order to entice the men who want to comfort her to apply???!!!???
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2672913;
    Thank you!
    You're welcome angelic_one.

Likes Scottish Vikings! talldede's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2672978;
    Well, Jenni really poured her heart and soul out to Brad on that couch in the preview clip. She showed a lot of emotion in that scene, and lots of compassion. This is why I like her and believe her feelings are genuine.
    I believe that Jenni is 100% sincere. I do not believe for a minute she is acting.

I also believe that Brad chooses DeAnna. I hate that one gal gets crushed. It's so desperately sad.

And yet we watch................

FORT Fan

Jenni finally expresses her love in the LC date. DeAnna fans say she knew from day one. So, some say that Jenni is fake and only saying these things to win and what took her so long? DeAnna was real, knew at first sight, and said the words first. O.K.

Bevin showed her feelings all along, fell hard and fast. Tessa expressed hers on the LC date. So, some say that Bevin was fake and only saying these things to win, because who could know that fast, and Tessa took those infamous baby steps and finally exressed her love in the LC date.

Who is right?

(I posted this on the screencap thread, but it may be better here!_

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2673224;
    Jenni finally expresses her love in the LC date. DeAnna fans say she knew from day one. So, some say that Jenni is fake and only saying these things to win and what took her so long? DeAnna was real, knew at first sight, and said the words first. O.K.

Bevin showed her feelings all along, fell hard and fast. Tessa expressed hers on the LC date. So, some say that Bevin was fake and only saying these things to win, because who could know that fast, and Tessa took those infamous baby steps and finally exressed her love in the LC date.

Who is right?

(I posted this on the screencap thread, but it may be better here!_
    Good thoughts there!
    I think Jenni didn't fall too fast like the others did..... and expressing her feelings on the LCD is just about perfect!

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2672935;
    Wow...is all I can say after watching that clip preview. It looks like all Brad can do to keep from telling her she is the one, IMO. Looks like he wants to just swallow her up in his arms in a huge hug and console her. If she is dumped after pouring her heart out like THIS, it will be pitifully sad to watch.
    No kidding! I started to cry with her--she seemed so sincere and he was even starting to tear up, too. Now, maybe he's just a sensitive guy, but to me he looks like he cares tremendously for her and it breaks his heart to see her in such despair.

Quote Originally Posted by dlmom53;2673326;
    No kidding! I started to cry with her--she seemed so sincere and he was even starting to tear up, too. Now, maybe he's just a sensitive guy, but to me he looks like he cares tremendously for her and it breaks his heart to see her in such despair.
    I thought he was having a tough time too and I think that is why he buried his head like he did. Not that he doesn't like to be close to her, we all know he does, and I am sure he wanted to hold her and comfort her, but I think he had to hide his emotions because of the cameras.

Don't you think Jenni has been expressing her feelings all along? I recall their HTD couch discussion and she teared up there too while explaining she didn't know if what she was feeling was too soon (or something close to those words). Brad told her he didn't think it was too soon (or again something close to those words). I think these two have "danced" around the emotional word sharing with eachother because of the strange situation and circumstances.