Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

I have watched all 11 seasons and this is the first time ever that I like both girls equally and can't reach a decision as to who is the F1/F2.
    I hate playing this game, because no matter who is F2, I will feel bad.

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2672916;
    None that focus JUST on Brad and Deanna-- as this one does (this is the second strictly Brad & Jenni preview we have seen )
    Kittykat, this concerns me because usually (and I say usually) Fleiss doesn't put the F1 out quite so blatantly, I know its been said this year that things are entirely different than prior years, but I can't get past the fact that he's never shown an F1 this way.

I'm on the Jenni hammock, dolphin, airplane whatever, but it concerns me that he's got her up front and Deanna not so much. Ugh 3 days and counting ....

Well, Jenni really poured her heart and soul out to Brad on that couch in the preview clip. She showed a lot of emotion in that scene, and lots of compassion. This is why I like her and believe her feelings are genuine.
    "Success is falling nine times and getting up ten." - Jon Bon Jovi

Quote Originally Posted by cantstopwatchin;2672963;
    Seriously!!! Which is pretty funny, considering we all complained last season b/c we wished they'd shown more of Andy and Tessa....
    Can't stop, because of Fleiss' record of never showing the love story, we have a hard time believing that he can do it this season. I just posted to KittyKat that it bothers me that he's put this out so prevalently with only 3 days to go.

I truly hope that we all won't be deflated by the FRC.

I know that Jenni has had alot of face time recently - the 2 thingys - but during 1 whole episode - we barely saw/heard from her - she is getting her equal time LOL
    WHEW - Hang IN & Hang ON

Quote Originally Posted by Capegal;2672982;
    I know that Jenni has had alot of face time recently - the 2 thingys - but during 1 whole episode - we barely saw/heard from her - she is getting her equal time LOL
    Capegal I hope that's all it is. Sorry I know I'm going the glass is half empty thing, but Fleiss has been such a sh*t in the past.

FORT Fan

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2672812;
    Hey fellow Jenni lovers... I posted a play-by-play of the new preview over on Spoilers & Screencaps...

Brad is so much in love with Jenni, its hard to hide, and you can see it in the preview. He just wants to comfort her and tell her -its alright, I love YOU and want to be with YOU so bad, but I just have to wait another freakin day, I'm so sorry to put you through all this-

Ok, before I was 100% sure it was Jenni, and now I'm 110%!!!!!

Fleiss gave us the love story from day 1.

Thank You KittyKat...I completely agree. and I'll take your 110 and raise you ohhhhhh 90%

It was an emotional scene from Jenni to Brad when she read him her journal.

Next we'll hear from DeAnna who will read her cookbook.

I'm not sorry to have posted this everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by gurlbrit;2672976;
    Kittykat, this concerns me because usually (and I say usually) Fleiss doesn't put the F1 out quite so blatantly, I know its been said this year that things are entirely different than prior years, but I can't get past the fact that he's never shown an F1 this way.

I'm on the Jenni hammock, dolphin, airplane whatever, but it concerns me that he's got her up front and Deanna not so much. Ugh 3 days and counting ....
    IMO...the clips of the HTD were mainly of Jenni because of Grandma and she had a great HTD and had the very intimate time with Brad on the sofa where he basically told her that he could deal with the distance if she could.

The clips from the FD were of he and Jenni and the seemed to have the most fun time and he said they talked all night and to me that was the best date and his toast was over the top and made all of our emotions flow.

Now this new clip is all Jenni and Brad and again makes the emotions go crazy and just shows so much between them. His emotions are so evident to me and the way he holds her and kisses her and caresses her....welll...sigh.

Anybody see what I mean? I don't feel as though we are being thrown a wrench I really don't.

Quote Originally Posted by TrevsLiv;2673013;
    IMO...the clips of the HTD were mainly of Jenni because of Grandma and she had a great HTD and had the very intimate time with Brad on the sofa where he basically told her that he could deal with the distance if she could.

The clips from the FD were of he and Jenni and the seemed to have the most fun time and he said they talked all night and to me that was the best date and his toast was over the top and made all of our emotions flow.

Now this new clip is all Jenni and Brad and again makes the emotions go crazy and just shows so much between them. His emotions are so evident to me and the way he holds her and kisses her and caresses her....welll...sigh.

Anybody see what I mean? I don't feel as though we are being thrown a wrench I really don't.
    But what about the ending we never saw coming ?

EDIT: Maybe Fleiss feels the Jenni fans won't see a DeAnna F1 coming and the DeAnna fans never saw a Jenni F1 coming ... so no matter how it shakes down, some will buy into that hype.

I am hoping the it is something fun, like the Suns dance team shows up and cheers !
    Last edited by echo226; 11-16-2007 at 06:33 PM.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi