Thread: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Re: Jenni ***SPOILERS***

Quote Originally Posted by angelic_one2002;2672769;
    Is there any link to this clip? If it's a preview, I haven't seen it yet.
    angelic_one

If you are referring to the latest commercial it is on ABC bachelor board. I posted the link on the media board earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by polar opposite;2672456;
    So much is made of Jenni's "career" aspirations. I found this on NOH and look at what the aunt says about DeAnna.

http://www.cknj.com/articles/2007/09...tones/01ms.txt

Monday, September 24, 2007

Archives

Former Campbellsville woman to appear on 'The Bachelor'

Television show premieres tonight on ABC.

Staff Report

DeAnna Pappas, who spent her early years in Campbellsville, will be one of 25 bachelorettes to compete for the heart of a Texan on the new season of the television show "The Bachelor," which premieres tonight on ABC.

According to Marsha Webb, her niece is also pursuing acting and has appeared in commercials. Webb said the TV series took nine weeks to film in California, and that Pappas is contracted to not speak about the show's content.

Hosted by Chris Harrison, "The Bachelor" is a production of Next Entertainment in association with Warner Horizon Television.
    So, does Brad find out that Deanna is not there for the right reasons and that she is pursuing an acting career? Didn't I read somewhere on here that he found out something about one of the women that was contrary to what he'd been told???????

Hey fellow Jenni lovers... I posted a play-by-play of the new preview over on Spoilers & Screencaps...

Brad is so much in love with Jenni, its hard to hide, and you can see it in the preview. He just wants to comfort her and tell her -its alright, I love YOU and want to be with YOU so bad, but I just have to wait another freakin day, I'm so sorry to put you through all this-

Ok, before I was 100% sure it was Jenni, and now I'm 110%!!!!!

Fleiss gave us the love story from day 1.

FORT Fan

I don't know if Brad finds out anything, I believe that Brad chooses the one he is in love with and not the second choice by default. There have been rumors about his finding out that someone was there for the wrong reasons, but at least we know that Jenni was talking about her career and Suns dancing, etc. from day one.

My point in posting this article is that some have said that Jenni was not sincere because she has acting aspirations. This shows that DeAnna may very well have them, too. (I think it is perfectly fine to want to be an actress as long as it is not a secret!)

I see Jenni's true feeling for Brad.

FORT Newbie

Has there been a preview featuring Deanna like this one features Jenni yet?
    I haven't seen one, and was wondering if I missed it somehow.
    I definitely hope it's Jenni though!

Quote Originally Posted by MomLady;2672783;
    angelic_one

If you are referring to the latest commercial it is on ABC bachelor board. I posted the link on the media board earlier.
    Thank you!
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Quote Originally Posted by crispy;2672891;
    None that focus JUST on Brad and Deanna-- as this one does (this is the second strictly Brad & Jenni preview we have seen )

Quote Originally Posted by crispy;2672891;
    This one is a sneak peak ... not exactly a preview.

There was another sneak peak before the WTA of Brad answering Bettina, and he actually sort of railed at her, pointed his finger and was obviously angry. That was cut and never shown on the WTA. So we may not see all or any of this on the Finale.
    "The way to become boring is to say everything." Voltaire

" The greatness of a nation can be judged by the way its animals are treated. "
    Mohandas Gandhi

Wow...is all I can say after watching that clip preview. It looks like all Brad can do to keep from telling her she is the one, IMO. Looks like he wants to just swallow her up in his arms in a huge hug and console her. If she is dumped after pouring her heart out like THIS, it will be pitifully sad to watch.
    "At the beach, life is different. Time doesn't move hour to hour but mood to moment. We live by the currents, plan by the tides, and follow the sun." - anonymous

Leaning Forward cantstopwatchin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kittykat3006;2672812;
    Hey fellow Jenni lovers... I posted a play-by-play of the new preview over on Spoilers & Screencaps...

Brad is so much in love with Jenni, its hard to hide, and you can see it in the preview. He just wants to comfort her and tell her -its alright, I love YOU and want to be with YOU so bad, but I just have to wait another freakin day, I'm so sorry to put you through all this-

Ok, before I was 100% sure it was Jenni, and now I'm 110%!!!!!

Fleiss gave us the love story from day 1.
    Seriously!!! Which is pretty funny, considering we all complained last season b/c we wished they'd shown more of Andy and Tessa....
    "We must overcome the notion that we must be regular...it robs you of the chance to be extraordinary and leads you to the mediocre." - Uta Hagen

“I don’t want my pain erased! As wretched as it is, I need my pain… It makes me who I am. It makes me Grumpy.” - Grumpy, Once Upon a Time